Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches

Suddenly...

"Uhh...what ?"

At the sound of my panicky voice , Yomiko starts to stir sleepy...

"Uh-Oh..."

(i'm dead..) I'm gonna get murdered...

"G-Good morning Yomiko ..."  

"Huh ?Uhmm...Morning.."

She seems to be half as sleep and her answers a bit fuzzy..at the same time i'm punching my leg to wake up , it all numb and prickly it must have been like this for i slept  in a uncomfortable position the whole night 

When i finally can feel my legs i slowly try to stand up..

*Grip* 

I felt a sudden tug..

"Hmn..What ?"

Oh ..great i forgot about Yomiko hands who's till have a firm grip on my hands..

".......Huhhhhhhh...!!?"

(oh boy here it goes ..)

When she sees our hand clasped Yomiko's face turns red..

"Www..What ?!"

"Hold on a minute Yomiko this isn't "

"Hold on ?!"

"AIiiiiieeeee!!"

(Oh god...) p-put down the coffee table Yomiko.....(by the gods , that's a marble coffee table i can't even lift it but she's holding it with only one hand..)

"What...have.....you...done...."

"Y-Yomiko..c-calm down , it's not what you think , i ..i can explain.."

"Explain in hell !! You Pervert !!

*Bgghhhhsss.* Without hesitation Yomiko bashed my with a 100 kilogram marble coffee table with all her might...

"What happen Yomiko i heard a scream ?!"

"W-what ?!"

"Oh my...."

"Oh boy...."

And in the still of morning the Famille living room resounds a mighty crash echoes across the house...

"Y...you ..! what did you do ?Why are you holding my hand ?!"

"I think he can't answer you right now Yomiko..." explained Miyoko while pocking minamino's dead corpse with a stick..

"T-that's our Yomiko , attack now , ask questions later..hehe" while giving an awkward smile holding the first aid kit... 

"I think he's not gonna live long enough to be in my arch.." scoffs Raika explaining the probable next plot..

"I'll call the ambulance...again.." suggested Tegemi , holding the phone calling for an ambulance..

"You..you got it all wrong..! you're the one who took my hand.." slurred his defense  while still under the coffee table..

"Oh good he's still alive .." nothing to see here people , while Miyoko pushes Rei, Raika and Tegemi back to the kitchen..

"W-wha..Idiot !! , Pervert!"

*whack* whack!* while stomping him with her feet {what else would she be stomping him with , with her hands?}

"i-If you come any closer , i'm gonna slap you!"

"I think giving the current situation , it's impossible for me to do that.." ( you're still thumping me..)

"Shut up!" to top off the other weapon she's using is my jacket..