chapter three

Ryan pov

I watched my mate spring out of my lap and began punching amber. I tried to grab her but i heard a sharp growl fill the room. Amber was gonna kill her!

Susie pov

I know trixie would be mad at my later but i couldn't help it. The bitch shoved me at a bookshelf and i growled and tackled her biting into her arm. She yelped in pain and shifted back. I smiled proud of myself, i let trixie take back control.

Trixie pov

I shifted back and stared in shock, damn it susie he's just a stupid player.

No he's our handsome mate

Not handsome at all

So is!

Gonna disagree with yaaa

Trixie!!!

I soon blocked her out, i can't believe she wasn't taking my side. He flipping kidnapped us! Fuck him and his chicken strips! He walked over to amber, i assumed since he's alpha he has to take her to the pack doctor. As soon as the door shut i prepared myself. I put on my skull crock top and some black booty shorts along with spike boots and a spiked bracelet. I slipped on my earrings and closed my bag locking my door and jumping out my window. It was a two story home but I'd been through worse. I landed on my feet and took in the cool summer air. Their were walking sounds coming from inside and towards the back door so i dashed away. I sprinted as fast as i could, being in track really payed off for me. But of course that was breaking werewolf rules but i never cared for them anyways. I heard a low growl, it was distance but i knew he was coming. I sprinted faster and hopped over a fallen tree. Soon the summer air had stopped and icy iron filled my insides. I was in a different pack, the one everyone feared, the ghost wolves pack. I held on to my breath and sprinted away making sure to mask my scent. I heard a few wolves so i quickly hid and slowed my breathing. The sound of paws hitting the fallen leaves had grown distance so i came out my hiding spot. I sprinted away trying not to crush the leaves. My heart raced quickly as i staggered my breath. The scent of rust and lust filled the air and i stopped. A rouge wolf stood before me licking his lips as he studied me and shifted back."hehe mine now", he said grabbing me and forcing me into him. All of a sudden my vision faded all i could hear was a dragging sound. Was that my body? Susie help...