forty three

i really hate writing sometimes .. i hate when people judge me like just let me write without you criticizing
-

justin

two days later, we sat in the seats, next to the calvin klein producers luckily. reece, andre, avery, and i all went backstage to see if audrey was okay and not nervous but instead we found her dancing to body by dreezy with jadah. "so you're not nervous?" i smirk, grabbing her hand.

"nope, confidence is the key."

"okay, khaled." i laugh, kissing her cheek. "good luck out there baby girl."

"you two are so cute what the fuck." jadah says from next to us. "goals."

all of a sudden, reece walks up to her with a smirk on his face. "he has a girlfriend." audrey rolls her eyes.

"no, she broke up with him. that's why she didn't come to dinner." andre laughs. "guess she found out how much of a fuckboy he is."

suddenly, she producer comes out telling all of the modes to get ready and for us to get the hell out of there. us three walked away, reece holding his phone his hand with an accomplished grin. "you get her number?"

"you know i did." he tells me with a smirk. "and scored a date tonight since we're leaving tomorrow."

"juice game is a one." andre laughs. "yeet, she probably only wants you because you're friends with justin."

"you're just jealous."

"bitch, i have a girlfriend." andre rolls his eyes. "least none of my girlfriends ever broke up with me over text."

the two were bickering the whole way to our seats and even when we sat down. i was laughing because people next to us and behind us heard them and gave them odd looks. even the calvin klein people heard them. they shut up when the show started and they saw their sister walking down the runway.

reece started cheering loudly causing me and andre to cover our faces. i slumped down in my seat. i didn't want a lot of attention brought to me considering everyone thinks im at my ex-girlfriends runway show. "god you're so embarrassing."

+

after the show, i left out with reece before audrey, avery, and andre. the paparazzi we're going fucking insane when they saw me and the only question i kept getting was "is jaudrey back together?"

reece turned to me, "just tell them."

"i don't think audrey's ready." i say.

"she's ready, she's just afraid of what everyone will say." reece pointed. "i see the shit audrey says to people that talk shit, she'll be fine."

"but i-"

"audrey's my sister, and yes they're back together so can you all hop the fuck off?"

------

this is another filler ok im so sorry 😂 im just not in the mood to write rn