16

Ashton's POV

"Dean Winchester." The Demon said. "The things this angel would do for you." His eyes flashed at Dean, Dean shifted his weight to his opposite foot. "Your his weakness Dean, you, your brother and now this girl." The Demons head nudged towards me.

"Shut up." Dean hissed as he was obviously trying to resist the urge to slap him. Trying not to hurt Cas more than we already were going to. "Do it Sam." Sam gave Dean one last glance before he began rambling off Latin. The Demon threw his head back.

"Your never-ah- going to see-Dean!- your friend again- Dean stop!" It was Cas who was trying to break free from the Demon, or the Demon lying. Demons lied. Sam froze for a moment but then continued to ramble. I hated this, my stomach turned as a yell came out that sounded much like Cas. His eyes were no longer black like the Demon but bright ocean blue like Cas always was.

"Dean." I chocked out, Deans face was crumbling with every word that Sam uttered. I narrowed my eyes and then turned to Sam, I had never moved so fast. I slammed my hand over Sams mouth. I saw the body relax and sink its head to its knees.

"Ashton." Dean hissed at me and I ignored him as I stared at the body on the ground.

"What if we can't get Cas back." I said in a voice that was barley audio able. "Dean I really don't think that exorcising an angel is going to settle well with the man upstairs." I said, but Dean ignored me. He was bound and determined to do this. To get the Demon out of Cas's vessel. Deans eyes didn't even flicker to me before he continued to mumble out the Latin. I sighed and locked my eyes on that of the body laying on the floor.

"Ash- Ashton." The voice was sad and broken, it sounded like Cas. I gripped my hips with my hands as I tried to ignore it. It couldn't be Cas, could it be? I knew Demons lied and if we didn't do this that Cas might be trapped inside for a long time. I hated this but what else was I to do.

I flinched as Cas's vessel let out a large screech. A mixture of black smoke and white light came from the vessel, it was both the Demon and Cas being exorcised. My body tensed as I watched the white light. We had just exorcised Cas out of the vessel he had been in for years.

My body was stiff as both the smoke and the light vanished. I didn't let my eyes even blink to regain focus as I kept them locked on the spot in the ceiling where they had vanished from.

"Ash-" Before Dean could finished talking to me I was gone. I was walking from the room and into the bathroom. I heard Dean sigh and tell Sam go give me a small amount of space for now, I then knew that they weren't leaving yet.

I looked into the mirror of the bathroom and only saw Cas's face now. He was in deep seeded pain now, he didn't say anything. I knew he wasn't real, when I blinked he was gone. I ran water over my face now. It was cold, keeping my awake. I felt sick at what we had just done. We had out Cas in so much pain.

All the ideas and worried that I had about Dean and I then went rushing into my system. Dean and Cas had been to Hell and back together. Literally. Cas had gripped Dean tight and rose him from perdition.

And now Cas was gone.

"Babe?" Deans voice was soft and he wrapped arms around my waist. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. "We'll get him back." Dean promised me, but I wasn't sure if he was talking more to me or himself.

////////////
A/N

I feel like this is more of a Cas story..... oops..... I'm gunna focus more on Dean&Ashton for a couple chapters then we'll have a time skip... then deal with the Cas stuff.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459