Summary/Disclaimer

SUMMARY: "He's the star and all I am is the water boy"

Harry Styles is the star football player for Holmes Chapel. Everyday, I sit on the the bench or stand by the sidelines and watch the boys practice and play. When I'm needed, I fetch water or towels. It wasn't the position I wanted to be in. I wanted to be on the field with the rest of the boys. The only reason I agreed to take the spot was because I knew that I would be getting to watch Harry everyday. 

Have you ever been so captivated by someone before? Have you ever just done something out of impulse just so you could be in their lives, even though they would probably never notice you?

Well, it was the only way I could ever get Harry to talk to me, even though all he's ever said to me was:

"Hey, Water Boy!" 

My name is Niall Horan but I couldn't bring myself to tell him that. 

DISCLAIMER(S):  This story is not about smut and I will not be writing it for this. Narry will get together in their appropriate time (it's a slow build ) but their relationship isn't about leading up to them having sex. It is has so much more value than that. 

This story will be in Niall's POV only so please do not ask me every chapter if/when I will write in Harry's POV. 

I would greatly appreciate if people would not promote their stories in the comments. Those such comments will be deleted as they have nothing to do with feedback on my work. I'm not trying to come off as rude and I really hope I didn't. This is just because of spammers.

Remember this is only a fan fiction. In this world, the boys of One Direction may be written as gay characters. In this world, the boys are simply characters in a story, with no connection to who they really are or One Direction. Harry Styles can actually be good at football (as in soccer). (whereas the way the game is played is also fictional) xx 

This story needs to go under major editing! So there are plenty of mistakes and such that I need to catch. (Starting the 16th of May)

As you can tell this story has so much cringe-filled cringe. This is my first story and it was written in 2013 so it's rather embarrassing to me a lot of the time. I apologise to anyone who feels major cringe too!