Chapter 15: Announcement

[Camila P.O.V]
Marc and Julianna walked off any Neymar and I were still staring there with the rest of the Wags in shock."what just happened here?" Shakira asked. "I have no clue and really don't want to know" Antonella replied. They meet up with their boyfriends and Neymar and I walked off to his car. "Tomorrow's my last day, I have to go to the hotel and pack, you can come help me. "Ok sure" Neymar mumbled. He started talking about his training and things until we got to the hotel.  As we were walking up we saw Bruna and she gave us the death stare. We walked by like we saw nothing. When I opened my door Neymar helped himself to some food. While I packed he helped me fold and get everything. "I think we should go public tomorrow about our relationship" he said. "Oh wow, is it to early and I'm leaving tomorrow so what will they think" I mumbled. "It doesn't matter, I just want to let the world know that you are mine" he said sweetly. "Yea that will be fun, so you can schedule it for tomorrow morning so we can have to rest of the day off". We finished quickly and Julianna came home soon after that, so Neymar left. "Wow your already packed" she said surprised. "Yup and guess what I'm doing tomorrow?!" "What?!" Julianna said excited. "I'm going public about Neymar" I squealed. "That's great" she said. "I hope me and Marc will stay, we are still planning about me moving here" Julianna said stressed. We ate dinner and slept quickly.
The next morning I got up nice and early. I had to pick out what to wear and look good. Neymar would be here at 9:00 an it was 8:30 by the time I was almost ready. I said by to Julianna cause she was in a rush to somewhere, probably the loony cause of Marc. I few minutes later I headed a knock on my door, I opened it expecting Neymar but if was a Brunette like Bruna. When I saw the lady's face it was room service. I saw Neymar coming out the elevator so I let her in and left. You won't believe who we saw in the elevator, it was the one and only Bruna, and I forget her last name. It was really quite until she asked where we are going. "Breakfast with my bæ" Neymar replied quickly. Bruna looked like she was getting mad. Luckily the door opened and she ran out.
Once Neymar and I were at the café he told me the plan. "So when we walk out, I reported will ask if we are dating. I will reply yes and you will kiss me on the cheek" he said smirking at the end. "Ok sounds good" I answered. We finished fast and followed through will the plan. Many people we screaming our names. It felt good to let that out.
"I want to take you somewhere" Neymar said shyly. We drove for like 20 mins before he parked the car. We ended up near a beach. It had an amazing view. "Let's talk a walk up that" he said pointing at a hill. I followed him and was fun. We saw some small families having fun. "I want us to be like that" I told him. "So do I "he said and kissed my cheek. Once we got to the top of the hill, we decided to take a picture for Instagram. It had an  amazing background. I kissed him and we could people were staring at us. Neymar's phone started to ring, he answered it and walked away. When he can back he said, "I want to talk you to one more place". We walked back to his car and I asked, "we should hang out with the feast of them today" "I already asked and they are all busy with their family and other stuff" he answered sadly. "Oh that sucks" I replied kinda sad. When we were driving it looked like the direction to Camp Nou and I was right.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💘❤️
Please vote and share this story😜
ILYASM💋💕😘 Don't forget to add my Instagram: @neymarsswife