Chapter: 8

So, the class is still wild about Byulrin and I getting paired up. Our teacher tried to stop everyone but some of them still continued teasing the two of us. Byulrin looked calm about it, but Taehyung, he's enjoying my suffering too much. This jerk, wait until break time, you'll be so dead.

We sat beside our partners and opened our books on the designated page. Byulrin and I wasn't as awkward as we are before; we helped each other in the activity but unfortunately, we failed to finish it on time. Ms. Han still gave us consideration and told us to pass it tomorrow morning.

We still need to finish a few more items, maybe we'll continue it at home.

Two subjects and two hours have passed; we're going to take our lunch now. I rushed towards Taehyung, making sure he won't be able to escape from the mess he did to me.

"Did you enjoy the show you put on me? Huh?" I asked as I grabbed his collar.

His lips formed into square while grinning at me. This rascal, how can you still smile when you know I'm not amused with your stupid jokes?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know the class would actually believe everything ㅋㅋ" he apologized.

I gave him a glare as I let go my hand from his collar. One more joke that might bring me into some stupid scene, I wont hesitate to destroy your face, Kim Taehyung!!

Anyway, we went inside the cafeteria and waited for the other members. I was again with Namjoon and Taehyung. As we waited for the members to arrive, we tried answering the activity that was given to us earlier.

"Shouldn't we answer this with our partner?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm, yeah but I guess trying to answer it alone would be a big help to the both of you," I answered as the two of them looked at each other.

"How's the feeling when you and Byulrin got paired up?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung kept silent.

I gave the two of them a glare, "Seriously, there's nothing wrong if I ended up getting paired with her but the thing is, Kim fucking Taehyung started out a lie and now my life's ruined!!"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Taehyung added as Namjoon laughed.

"Jimin, you shouldn't be affected with this. You know it's a lie, why are you getting so pissed?" Namjoon asked.

I slowly realized what he said; yes. It was just a lie, but why is it making me feel so uneasy? Byulrin wasn't actually paying so much attention about it but why am I feeling so pissed about it?

"Hmm, maybe because of Hoseok?" Taehyung answered.

Yes. It is because I'm scared that the lie that Taehyung had told everyone might reach Hoseok's ears.

"Why? What's wrong with Hoseok?" Namjoon asked, obviously unaware about it.

"I think Hoseok likes Byulrin" Taehyung replied.

"But Hoseok hasn't confirmed it yet. If he really likes Byulrin, I think he'll tell us right away. We all know what kind of person Hoseok is. So, why are you so pissed about it, Jimin?"

I knew Namjoon is trying to get something from me. He's trying to play another trick, I shouldn't be falling for it. But, how am I going to answer his question in the sense it would satisfy him?

"I don't know. Maybe I don't like being talked about," I answered but it was obvious that it wasn't the answer that Namjoon wanted to hear.

"Not being talked about? Hmm, sounds interesting.." Namjoon replied as he continued answering the activity. After a few minutes, he packed up all his things and stood up. "I'll be looking for my partner, he needs to answer the remaining items. See you later," he said.