(37) Hot Date

Hey guys!

So it's like 10:55 pm right now and I just finished writing this chapter. I was supposed to be writing and updating tomorrow afternoon or something since I have some things to do for my summer classes (MUSIC IS BAE BUT DOING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IS A PAIN IN THE ASSSS) but then again, NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN.

So tada! I wrote this for 30 minutes or something and updated this!

Thank you guys for voting and commenting and reading! -that's one of the reason why I wrote this and forced myself to finish a chapter no matter what.

Enjoy 😊

---------------------

"You... uh... I mean..." I stuttered, touching my lips and gawk at him. "Did you uh... you... uh... me..."

He smiled, showing off his straight white shiny teeth. "Did I just kiss you? Yeah, I did." He pulled my hand and put it around his neck, "Now that's gone, let me do it again-"

The door was slammed open, revealing my dad. "I almost forgot-"

Damn, what a sight to see.

..... "911, what's your emergency?"

------->

"Is there a bruise?" I asked Adam, my arms wrapped around his waist and raised an eyebrow, "Are you dizzy?"

He chuckled before wincing slightly, "It's alright, it's a good thing he didn't broke my jaw."

Just your lip. I silently added before sulking. "Dad was so immature!!"

He simply chuckled before closing his eyes.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"Just, my cheek."

Gasping, I kissed his left cheek and smiled slightly, "There, better?"

He chuckled, before smirking then wincing then smirking, "To be honest, not at all." He grinned, "But I guess it would feel a little better if you kiss me here." He pointed at his split lip making me frown..

"Nice try, but I bet that would hurt." I chuckled, "And we can't add more pain to you... But, the best thing I can do right now is to force you to the nearest mall."

Should I do this?

I shouldn't...

I really should. Grow some balls, Em!

I looked into his eyes and said with determination, "Let's have our first day today."

Okay Em, great job. Now run!

No idiot, just wait for his answer!

Why the heck did you do the first move, Em?! RUN!

Grow some balls.

Siding with my guts, the one who prefers waiting for his answer, I stayed and smiled sheepishly.

At first, he looked shock, before grinning widely then eventually wincing then eventually frown.

What?

"...Are you sure?" He asked, "I don't really look like a date-drool-worthy piece of ass right now. People will think that you're doing this out of a dare."

I rolled my eyes, "Who cares what those judgemental people think? You're my date, who gives a mother duck about them?"

Grinning widely, and cringing slightly, he nodded. "Let's go, darling."

---------->

"You look hot." Adam winked.

Ya think?

Pursing my lips, I didn't bother giving him a smart ass come back.

Of course I look hot, I'm freaking covered with spicy mexican hot sauce!

Seeing my awkward and embarassing situation, the waiter walked towards me. He gave me a pity smile before handing me a tissue roll. "Miss, I think you'll be needing this-"

I cut him off by immediately grabbing it from his hands and muttered a 'thank you."

"Miss, there's a restroom over there-"

Cutting him off, again, I stood up and walked towards the direction he pointed; leaving the smirking ass at the table.

Entering the neat restroom, I put the tissue roll down on the sink. I sighed and looked at the mirror.

Great job, idiot.

"Em?"

Groaning, I called back, "What?"

"Open the door."

I scoffed, "No way, that's like against-"

"Just open the damn door, Emily."

Frowning, I opened the door and pouted. "What?"

He smiled, taking a step inside the redtroom and shutting the door lock.

"What?" I asked again, turning around and hid my face with my hand.

"Em, turn around."

I shook my head. Hell to the no.

"Turn around, Emily."

Sighing, I turn around and glared at the floor.

He gently took my hands off my face and puts it beside my waist. He turn me around again and took my hair tie off my once-clean-but-now-messy-bun.

"What are you doing Ada-"

"Shhh." He whispered as he tie my hair up in a clean bun.

He knows how to do a clean bun? Cool...

He let me face him again and he grabbed the tissue roll on the sink. He unrolled some tissues and started cleaning my face,

Wha-?

"Adam, I can clean my-"

"If you talk one more time, I'll kiss you."

I snapped my mouth shut.

Noticing my surrender, he smiled and continued cleaning my face. "Now, let's continue with our date."

I nodded, smiling slightly. He still wants to continue this?

"I unfortunately know everything about you, even your past." He was my bodyguard after all. "I guess it's the time for me to tell mines."

I nodded.

"My parents died in a car crash when I was 3. My dad had no siblings and my mom was cast out from her family because her parents doesn't agree with her marrying my father. An old couple, my grandparents from my father's side adopted me." Then he looked sad, "But they died in a house fire years ago. A random bastard, who dealed with drugs, accidentally put our house on fire by dropping his alcohol bottle and cigarette." Oh Adam... "Then turns out my father was a part of D.A.C so the Lion took me in. Raised me like I was his own grand son. Shay was there too and helped me, thus the reason why me and Fey were so close, like cousins."

Just as he finished cleaning my face, he was done telling his part of the story. "Now, let's go out there and continue eating that delicious wings." He grinned.

He swung the door open but I stopped him. "Are you okay?"

"I would be after eating those wings."

"Other than that, are you sure you still want to continue this? I mean, I totally understand if you don't want to continue this and-"

"I am sure, Em."

"But..." I looked down, "I spilled hot sauce on myself. Other people will think that I'm just a hindrance to you."

He suddenly grinned and winked, "Who cares what those judgemental people think? You're my date. Mine."