Chapter Three: Typical Bad Boy

Typical Bad Boy

It's been two days.

Two long ass days and in those two days the guys were calling me 'GG' when we had classes together. It was honestly so annoying, at lunch, I would just stare at them as they would be noticed by everyone.

"Yeah, so my mom had to go to the store and look for pads and then go to the pharmacy and get me medication..."

"Uh-huh."

"Lana, are you even listening?" Miranda scowled as she banged her hands on the table getting a few looks from some people.

"Yes! You were sick from the ball because when the ball hit you your tummy was sore and then you had to go home." I said looking at her, a look of boredom appearing on my face.

"Yeah and-" Miranda said as I looked at her but she immediately stops and moved her gaze to something else.

"What? Is something on my face? Are my glasses dirty?" I said wiping my face.

"Lana Willson."

Someone said I didn't have to turn around to see who it was, by his or her voice I could immediately make out who it was.

Blake Gunner.

He came and stood on our table, Miranda's eyes growing wide as he now stood on our table.

"Can I have your attention Jefferson High Students?" He asked as loud as he can. Everyone caught his attention easily, seeing as he was the bad boy.

"Blake get down!" I yelled in a whisper. Obviously, he didn't listen and just continued.

"Does everyone know this girl here?" he said pointing down towards me, I froze, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything really as I looked around for some sort of help but there were no teachers. The lunch ladies didn't give a care in the world since worse things have happened in the cafeteria.

Everyone nodded looking at me, some people even clenching their fists and glaring at me. Like what the hell did I do?

"Do you guys know her name?" he asked as he walked up and down on the table.

"Yeah her name is Geeky Lana."

"I like Loser Lana."

"But we all know her as...drum roll please," Blake said as he pointed to Aidan, he began to drum in the air and then he pointed back at Blake.

"GG!" Everyone exclaimed.

I was irritated, no I was angry, how dare he came and embarrass me? I've been embarrassed enough in my life and now out of nowhere, he wants to come and ruin my life even more.

I quickly stood on the table cutting Blake off from talking any further.

"Hi you must know me...I'm Lana Willson," I said glaring at Blake.

"You must know Blake Gunner here, typical bad boy if you ask me," I said rolling my eyes. Everyone was now silent, waiting for Blake's response but I beat him to it.

"Think he's all tough with that look...what's his name?" I asked dramatically putting my finger to my chin. "Manwhore...narcissistic...son of a-"

"Enough! You two! Get down!" Someone cut me off.

Mr. Bronx, he just appeared out of nowhere yelling at us. Everyone was looking at us as we followed Mr. Bronx into the hall.

"I'm gone for two minutes and come back to this." He said with a look of disappointment bestowed on his face.

"Mr. Bronx he started it, he came out of nowhere." I huffed looking at Blake who had his original 'I don't give a f*ck' face on.

"She called me..." Blake said but was cut off by Mr. Bronx groaning.

"I don't have time to take you to the principal because he is all the way on the other campus, so I'll let you two go since it's also your first time getting into trouble." He sighed running his hand through his hair.

He immediately walked off disappearing into the hallways. I sighed in relief and started to walk back to the cafeteria.

It wasn't normal for me to get shouted by Mr. Bronx, when I did then I just wanted to cry, considering my dad and him are best friends, it would be a disappointment if my dad ever brings me up in their conversation and says I've been disruptive.

"Typical..." a familiar voice said behind me.

I was getting tired of this guy right now.

"What Blake?" I groaned turning around to find him leaning against some lockers.

He was looking at the ceiling so I took this time to see what he was wearing because besides his annoying face he had good style. Today he was wearing a black crewneck which he pulled the sleeves up showing the veins on his arms, he wore black jeans and black converse. I looked back at his face and he was smirking at me, I immediately looked away feeling my cheeks warm.

I heard footsteps coming closer but I made sure not to look at him. I felt heavy breathing on my neck and looked down to see his converse right next to me.

"Teacher's pet." He whispered in my ear. I shoved him away from me.

"Fine!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"Fine what?" he asked but he already knew the answer.

"Fine, I'll do the bet," I mumbled. He clapped his hands and out came Ethan, Aidan, and Carter.

"What is this?" I asked you could literally hear the irritation in my voice.

"I told you that she would!" Aidan said jumping up and putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Ready GG?" he said pinching my cheeks. I swatted his hands away and frowned.

"So for the next 2 weeks starting on Monday you will be a bad girl, bunk, disrespect teachers, drugs, sex-" Ethan said.

"What?" I shouted, cutting him off.

"He's joking...but surprise me Willson let's see who can be more of the badass here," Blake said with a big grin on his face.

...

"So let me get this straight...'Them' offered you a ride home after almost killing us in dodge ball and then the next day they want a bet with you," Miranda said laughing.

We were currently driving home, well to Starbucks first and then we would go to my place to have a movie night since it's Friday.

"It's not funny Miranda! I'm scared as hell now!" I said lightly punching her.

"Why the four hottest guys in school took you home and then dragged you in the deserted part of the school to talk with you." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ewe you suck." I laughed.

We parked at Starbucks and got out. We both walked in and I went to go sit down since she knew what I take and she offered to pay. A few moments later she came with my Chocolate Chip Frappuccino. She took Iced Café Mocha.

"So you agreed to it?" she asked as she took a sip of a beverage. I slowly nodded.

"You're really going to bunk, misbehave, sleep around, wear leather 24/7, and get detention-"

"I'm not going to sleep around! How dare you say that! I'm scared...terrified actually. Ugh, why did I say yes?" I groaned hitting my head against the table.

"Girl all I can say to you is...don't get caught by your dad and don't let those boys get to you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I'm saving all the juicy stuff for the next chapter!

I literally couldn't wait to update because I've been picturing this chapter the whole day...