Alone and Together

***Warning! There is smut in this chapter so if you feel uncomfortable reading it please skip it!***

Mija woke up and she really needed to go to the toilet but she was trapped in the arms of Bohyuk. She poked him a couple of times but he didn't respond then she shook him a bit which didn't do much help either.

"Oppa, can you let me go? I need to go to the bathroom." She whispered gently into Bohyuk's ear and he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Oh sure." He said quietly and released Mija.

"Come back as soon as you're done!" 

"Yes Oppa." Mija said and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

When she was finished in the bathroom she unlocked the door and when she opened it she saw the guy that was staring at her from yesterday and touching her leg. She instantly felt scared and wanted to walk away but before she could, he started walking towards her. Mija walked back and back until she hit the wall. The guy smirked at her and she felt really uncomfortable.

"You know, I like girls like you. The innocent type that don't know anything, they're the most fun to play and experiment with." He took a couple more steps towards Mija until he was pulled back.

"Go back downstairs Jihun, don't bother her or make her feel uncomfortable again, alright?" Bohyuk told Jihun and he gave him a nod then walked back downstairs.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you or touch you? I should've kept a closer eye on him, I'm really sorry Mija." Bohyuk said quickly with a worried expression on his face and Mija giggled.

"Everything is fine Oppa. All he did was say some things to me and that's it, oh and don't blame yourself!" Mija gave him a big and cute smile and he couldn't help but smile back, they both walked back downstairs together and waited for some of the other guys to wake up.

In Wonwoo's room Wonwoo was the first to wake up, he could hear Mingyu's soft breathing and he could feel it on his neck. It didn't bother him that much but it did tickle a bit. Wonwoo shifted in his position a bit and his knee grazed Mingyu's already hard member. Wonwoo smirked to himself and lowered his hand down to Mingyu's member. He started rubbing it slowly and softly and Mingyu's face was a bit scrunched up from the small amount of pleasure he was receiving.

Wonwoo started rubbing more harder and faster and there were small moans coming out of his boyfriend's mouth. Wonwoo started getting hard at the sounds Mingyu was making and he wanted him to have more. He slid Mingyu's pants down a bit along with his underwear revealing his fully erected member. Wonwoo licked his lips hungrily and tightly gripped Mingyu's member, he moved his hand up and down at a normal pace. Mingyu was becoming more concious of what was happening but at the same time he wasn't.

Wonwoo sped up his pace and pre-cum was leaking out of Mingyu, he looked at Mingyu's face and saw him biting his lip with his eyes still closed. He assumed he was awake but he wasn't completely sure, that didn't stop him though. He had enough of just using his hand so he moved his mouth until it was on top of Mingyu's member. He started to tease the tip of his members by licking it and kissing it.

"Ugh Wonwoo, please." Mingyu said desperately and Wonwoo smirked.

He continued teasing him a bit more until he had enough and took all of Mingyu in his mouth. His head bobbed up and down pleasuring the younger boy and Mingyu was gripping Wonwoo's hair tightly. He started thrusting into his mouth and Wonwoo was trying not to gag, Mingyu's moans got louder and louder and soon he came in Wonwoo's mouth. Wonwoo swallowed every drop of cum that came out of him and Mingyu had his eyes shut, coming down from his climax.