Teaser + A/N (apologies)

A/N: Hello all.

I hope you guys are all well. I am so sorry for not updating for the last few days as obviously I've been having my final exams so all of my time has been dedicated to preparing for those exams. So I am very very very sorry for not putting anything up. I promise that I will have something soon, I just need a few more days as I'm already planning and writing the next few parts.

So here's a little teaser of an upcoming part:

The lights flickered as they hung amongst the the stalls that were in the distance, the gold hue lighting up the abyss that was the dark sky. The moon stood tall in the sky. Its brightness glistening on the rippling water of the river. The two stood at the river's edge, looking out to the reflection. The wind lightly blowing with the night's chill. Despite being the winter season, the night was peaceful and warmed with happiness.

"Tae" Jungkook called, turning to face the other. "There's something I want to tell you"

"Yeah Kookie" Taehyung replied. The older just smiled to Jungkook who was fumbling with his jumper with nervousness.

"Tae, I like you" Jungkook said slightly putting his head down, not looking at Taehyung. The older male on the other hand has his mouth slightly ajar with shock.

"Please go out with me!" Jungkook practically shouted with his eyes closed.

"K-Kookie...I'm sorry. I can't..."

A/N: So there you go, there's a little teaser of stuff that is on its way. I promise I will write something! I just need the next few days to go by and then it will be here. So I'll see you soon :)

P.S Stay happy and healthy

Silver