Chapter 40

{Dick POV}

Emily grappled away and I sat on the couch, I sighed and Kori sat down next to me.

"Why does she wish not to speak about her personal feelings?" Kori asked and I burried my hands in my hair.

"She's Damian's sister, what did you expect?" I said.

"Maybe she wishes to be alone?" Kori said and I stood up.

"Yeah you're probably right." I said.

{Emily POV}

I arrived home and changed into some more comfortable clothes. I saw father walking towards the training room so I went after him, he was in his bat suit weirdly enough.

"Good morning." I said and he didn't say anything, he must be tired or something. I entered the training room and he started attacking me.

"Already starting?" I said and started to fight back. He kept looking at me and I was starting to get confused.

"Is everything alright?" I said and he smirked.

"Yeah, I just want to see what you're capable of." He said and pulled out a knife.

"Ho there! There's no need for a knife." I said and he charged at me, I dodged the attacks and his smirk turned into an angry face.

"What is happening?" I said, I floored him and ran the training room out with him following me.

"Tim, Damian, Alfred, someone?!" I yelled and saw Damian in his Robin suit coming down from the stairs.

"What is wrong Emily?" He asked me and I eyed at father. He noticed and he smirked at Damian. He kicked me in the stomach and I fell. I rolled back up and saw Tim in his Red Robin suit with Alfred standing at the main entrance.

"There is something wrong. I don't know what but I'm not going down without a fight!" I said and Tim charged at me. I jumped over him and he ran into a wall, I floored Alfred and was standing now in front of father and Damian.

"Robin stop!" I said and he ran towards me, a gun shot was heard and I fell on my knees.

"DAMIAN!" I yelled and then saw father getting shot.

"NO!" I yelled and started crying, I looked at where the shot came from and saw Red Hood at one of the top windows.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled and he started walking towards me.

"NO, STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled and he kept looking at me.

"Emily they aren't real." He said and I shook my head.

"They are real don't you see this bl-." I said but then looked at Damian, he had blue blood instead of red. I started backing up and Red Hood kept looking at me.

"I want an explanation and I want it now!" I said and he chuckled.

"Clones, everywhere, you can only part them by looking at their blood." He said and I nodded.

"I think I've promised you McDonalds when you were held captive by Talia." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I have school." I said and he nodded.

"I'll drop you off to be sure." He said and I nodded. We suddenly heard yelling and bumping coming from above.

"Do you think they?" I said and he went upstairs. We opened the library door and saw two Catwoman's fighting!

"Lesson for today Emily, GET THIS CAT OFF OF ME!" She yelled and I stood there in shock not knowing which one was the real one. I pulled out a gun from one of Red Hoods pockets and they parted away.