Chapter Two : Toy

**********
~Chapter Two : Toy~
~Start~
**********

~Hiiragi Fuyuko~

"Fuyuko~!" My Master happily called.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a job for you to do! Do it properly!" She cheerfully said.

For a ten year old like I am, she is one heck of a spoiled and mischievous little girl. She smirked and pointed at an innocent looking boy. "Beat him up for me."

"...Understood." I said.

"Good! I knew I could count on you." She said, as she walked away. "I'll be waiting for you in the car~! Bye~!"

I watched as she skipped away and went to look at my new victim. He looked to be an average looking boy, I feel so sorry about him. I wonder what did he do to catch Master's interest?

I walked up to him and tapped his back. He turned around and blinked at me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, almost instantly.

I signalled him to follow me and lead him to the back of the school. "So, what do you want to tell me?" He asked.

I paused for a moment before looking back at him. Before he can react, I punched him hard on the stomach which caused him to feel intense pain as he gripped his stomach.

"W-What are you do-" Before he can finish his sentence, I punched him on the face and he fell back to the ground. This gave me an opportunity to beat him up good just like how my Master wanted me to.

**********

After a few minutes of giving the poor guy a good beating, I finally stopped when I noticed that he was covered with bruises, scratches and wounds.

I felt bad for the poor guy to see him passed out on the ground, too weak to even move a finger, however, this was what my Master wanted and I need to do whatever she wants me to do. Wheather I liked it or not because this is the reason why I was created in the first place.

I breathed out in slight exhaustion and turned around to go back to my Master's side. Beating him up took a lot longer time than what I expected.

I arrived at the car where my Master was impatiently waiting for me as she played on her phone. When she noticed me entering the car, she smiled widely and looked at me. "So, did you beat him up good~?" She asked, excitedly.

"Yes, I'm a hundred percent sure I did." I answered.

"How many bruises, scratches and other injuries did you inflicted on him~?" She asked.

"Five bruises. In the cheek, stomach, left leg, and the right shoulder. Three scratches. In the both of the legs and in the chest." I said. "For broken bones, I do think I accidentally broke his right wrist."

My master pouted. "Hm...The last beating was much more awesome! You know, when you broke both of that guy's arms?" She said, excitedly. "Well, I guess it's cool. Do better next time!"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I said, as the car drove towards our home.

**********

As I entered my own personal room, I slumped down on the bed and lazily rolled around, exhausted.

Oh, I'm Hiiragi Fuyuko, a cat boy owned by a girl named, Amano Chiaki or in other words, my Master. Master...Isn't really your typical ten year old girl. I could say she's something like what people tends to say these days. What was it? Oh yeah, a sadist.