Chapter 51...

I groan being woken up yet again by someone yelling downstairs, what is it with people yelling I'm sure you would get the same message across without screaming it in there face, who ever it is I'm not afraid to rip there heads off.

I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes. I sigh heavily noticing Harry isn't there, I hop out of bed. Lazily dragging my feet downstairs.

I find the yelling coming from both Louis and Harry in the kitchen. I stand up beside the both of them.

" what's wrong" I mumble still slightly sleeping. I hear Louis mumble something under his breath but choose to ignore it.

" arias not back yet." Louis growls while Harry rolls his eyes.

" I don't see how you let fucking let her leave anyway" Harry sharply replies causing them both go back into screaming at each other.

" could I go find her?" I ask mostly eyeing Louis, knowing Harry would so no straight away. They both look at me, Harry slightly glaring.

" it's not your problem aria." Harry hisses directing his glare at Louis. I huff rolling my eyes.

" I'm sure you can trust me." I spit back, watching as he snaps his head at me.

" fine but I swear to god if you do not come back, I will not hesitate to punish you and make you life a living hell" he growls walking closer to me, I go to roll my eyes when he grabs my chin making he still look at him.

" don't roll your eyes" he growls letting go of my letting me walk away, which I do and straight out the door.

I guess his rules don't really matter any more.
I smile to myself walking down the streets of Las Vegas, looking around trying to find out where the hell am I.

...

four hours had passed and I still hadn't found her, I went to the apartment. The blood stain of Victoria was still on the floor of the front door.
It took all of me to start walking back to the house. I had no idea where she could be now, she doesn't have money to fly back to California. And she has no car and hardly any clothes that were clean.

I walked through the front door, looking around to find no one. Not even the lights were on.
I frown continuing to walk throughout the house.

I get to the lounge room where Harry and aria? We're both sitting, talking quietly.

I slowly walk over to them, and as soon as Harry notices me they both stop talking. Now both looking up at me from the lounge.

Arias appearance was terrible but I'm not sure if it was from Louis or not. Her clothes looks tattered and ripped blood stains covering her.

" what happened?" I ask, my voice coming out soft. Harry stands to his feet guiding me away from aria, where Louis comes into the room sitting with her.

I'm lead up to the bedroom, Harry seating me beside him on the bed.

" Paul's back, he sent a message using aria. I was positive I killed the bastard" he runs a hand through his hair.

" what was the message" I ask taking his hand from his hair, replacing it with mine. He sighs before speaking.

" he wants you" he says looking in both my eyes, I can tell he's leaving something out.

" he isn't having me, right?" I ask furrowing my eye brows, he shakes his head no.

" over my dead body" he huffs. I crack a smile looking from him to our hands.

...

It's now a week till our wedding, perrie had been going in and out of this house like its a marathon, she wants it to be perfect and I'm sure it will be.
Perries starting to show, the doctor had said she's about a month and a half now.

Harry's been a nervous wreck since he told me yesterday that Paul was again after me. This all couldn't have came at a worse time.

I then snap out of my thoughts finding aria waiting by the door, she smiles and walks in when I nod at her.
She sits beside me on the bed looking at me strange.

" what's up?" I smile at her which she fakly replies.

" Harry didn't tell you all the story, and I believe you deserve to know" she now looks down before speaking again.

" Paul has your brother. Nate" she whispers--

" DID I NOT TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP" aria and I both jump back looking at a pissed off Harry by the door. He seethes through his teeth as he walks into the room pointing to the door, while looking at aria.

She mutters a sorry and quickly leaves the room. My eyes were now wide my mouth agape as I look up at Harry.
His glare softens knowing I'm not happy with him.

" why, where's Nate" I stammer now getting to my feet. I look away from Harry grabbing a pair of shoes.

" your not going anywhere, Payton" he growls shutting the door from behind me, I continue to do up my shoes ignoring him.

" I'm taking care of it, that bitch shouldn't have said anything until it was all sorted" he hisses again and moves closer. I stand again the shoes now done up.

" he's my brother" I whisper out feeling hot tears collapse over my eye lids. Harry moves closer to me cupping my cheeks.

" I told you Payton, I'm taking care of it" he snaps but not in a harsh tone. I nod in his hands.

" just make sure he comes back before next week" I murmur as he glides his fingers across my cheeks.
Nates strong, he's stronger then any man I had known before Harry. And he is stronger then Paul. I just hope he doesn't miss my wedding.

...

Will be updating tomorrow :) xxx

Thank you all for reading
Instagram; 1dfanfics1069
Alexis1069