Chapter 18 - Love triangle

Everyone, thank you so much for the 1k votes! I... I'm just speechless! I can't believe everyone likes it so much.

---

"You really have his back," Ron yawned as the three made their way towards transfiguration class. Harry shrugged, granting him a cheeky smile in return.

"What can I say? I am a lucky bastard. Besides, I haven't done anything wrong."

"You weren't in your bed, Harry," Hermione cut through – her cocky attitude polluting their spirit. Ronald couldn't care. Though it was determined to cost Harry his education at one point, for now it remained amazingly fascinating.

"Now tell me. What about Draco?" Hermione looked at him, her massive frown caused her forehead to wrinkle, and her nose came close to Harry's cheek.

"Please," Harry muttered – entering the classroom. "How should I know? I hate that slag, and you know it."

Hermione took a breath, rolling her eyes as she made a run for her favourite spot – close to the Professor. Ron and Harry, on the other hand, took a spot in the back – nice and hidden to the left corner, away from the light and any business.

"Again," Ronald muttered under his breath. "-a substitute teacher." He dropped his head – rubbing his forehead, fearing the worst.

"Snape?" Harry hissed – his eyes widened, an unpleasant feeling creeping down his spine.

"Most likely," Ronald replied, shaking his head in despair. Hermione grabbed her books, scanning through her finished assignments – ready to deliver, the rush doing her good. Ron looked at her – though staring was a better description. Though Harry opened his mouth, talking about homework and whatnot (something he obviously didn't finish) he noticed his absence.

"Dude." Harry gave him a punch. "Stop swooning."

Ron didn't respond, probably way too chicken to tell his friend about his love for her. Ridiculous, really, since it had been obvious for quite some time now. Ron bowed his head, ashamed – knowing he knew too.

"I've seen you two." Harry looked at him, curious to whatever his response would be, and he raised a brow. "The other night. Don't pretend it didn't happen."

Ron thumbed the tip of his tongue along his lips, suddenly triggered to get his books from his bags – if just to create a little distraction. "So?" Ron shrugged. His pensive attitude caused Harry's teeth on edge, and once Professor Snape came through the door, he bend forward to hiss something offensive.

"So? I saw you two hooking up, not giving a single shit about me?"

"Did you wish to join?" Weasley was a true master in being an utter dickfart.

"No, Ron. I bloody thought you two would tell me, instead of nacking on behind my back. I'm your best friend!"

"Potter..." Professor Snape broke their argument, his voice laced with bitterness and his lingering tongue. "Weasley."

A shiver ran down from both their heads to their spine. Hermione turned, her cheeks fluttering red – her eyes set to kill. Miming something, Ron turned his head – biting his lower lip as he dropped his quill, not willing to continue his leftover homework. Hermione hid her head behind her curls, her head glowing by hatred and shame – flipping through her homework with her famous stubborn attitude.

"Nobody wants to know about your love triangle. Very unfortunate you couldn't take part of it..." Snape looked down on them, his sleeky hair stuck to the sides of his face. "Please, continue the conversation elsewhere?" He raised his brows, though his expression remained the same; most terrifying. They both gave a quick nod, swallowing their fear as they were knocked down a notch.

"Well fuck you," Ron growled as he bowed his head. Harry clenched his jaws, grabbing his bag – yet not to grab his books.

"Well fuck you too," Harry snapped at him, getting up from his desk to move to another seat. He wasn't ready to talk to them. Not now.