Chapter 38: Sneezes

Liam's P.O.V

A smile broke onto my face as we all piled into the car. Liz and Niall were still arguing about which fast food place is better, In-N-Out or Five Guys. Personally I like Five Guys better. But I wouldn't tell her. Who know what she will do to me. I'm really jealous of Liz an Niall relationship though.

They act like little kids with each other al the time. It's cute and I hope Julia and I can be like that. She's brilliant. Wonderful. There's so many words that I can use to describe her but there is one that is my personal favourite to describe her; beautiful. I took out my phone still smiling.

I logged onto twitter and decided to check my mentions first. I wanted to surprise some fans and reply to them an maybe follow them? My smile soon dropped as I read my mentions.

"Wait! Liam don't!" Liz yelled.

Too late. I've just seen the hate. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten tons of hate before. But it was never like this. Dozens an dozens of hate. Not one positive tweet. What made it worse was that it was about Julia. Someone I really care about. I don't care if people send ME hate.

But once thy send it to people I care about...they have crossed the line. No one insults the people I care about.

'Danielle was way better! #WeNeedDanielleBack'

'Shes nothing but a little slut! She only wants you for your money!'

'Shes ugly'

'@Julia_Hark: Stay away from my man you freak!'

My jaw dropped as I kept o scrolling. Hate. Hate. Hate. That was all I saw. Hate. Not one positive tweet. Even If I do find one positive tweet. It wouldn't make a difference. I there was 10 hate tweets in a row and only one positive tweet, then it's no point to pay attention to it.

The majority of people hate you. What's the point to listen to one person who doesn't hate you?

@Real_Liam_Payne: always sad to get on here to read horrible stuff about someone you care about...

I pressed send hoping that it would at least stop most of the hate. It didnt. If anything, it made it worse.

'Get rid of her, Liam!'

No. She is the best thing that ha ever happened to me.

'She's not even pretty!'

No. She not. She's beautiful. She's the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on.

'@Julia_Hark kill yourself'

That tweet sent me over the edge. Did they really go that far? Did that person really just send that? Send all the hate you want to ME but never to the people I care about.

@Real_Liam_Payne: ...There is that old saying tho if you ain't got shit nice to say then fuck you

I pressed send and that seemed to get into the fans heads. They started to send apologies. I rolled my eyes. Oh so now they stop sending hate? I've helped those "fans" in their darkest times. When they were falling apart during that stupid documentary thing, I glued them back together.

I saved them. And this is how they repay me. You know what. I'm done. I done with this. I'm done with them. I'm done.

@Real_Liam_Payne: #done

Lizzie's P.O.V

No one dared to even utter a word as Liam was scrolling through his phone. I kept on looking at him to see if he would break. He didnt.

"Liam? You...alright?" I asked.

He ignored me. Louis parked the car at the private airport a we got out. Liam automatically went over to Julia and hugged her.

"Don't let go" he whispered.

I swear my heart just broke. I hated seeing Liam like this. I hated seeing any of my friends like this.

"I feel horrible" I said and rested my head on Niall's chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well I bet the fans feel worse. Look at Liam's last tweet" Niall said.

I pulled out my phone and logged onto twitter as we walked toward the private jet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: #done

Done? What does he mean? He's done? Done with what? The fans? His job? Everything? I looked at the fans replies and my heart just broke even more. They are falling apart. They think Liam is mad at them. Well duh he he is. But it just seems worse.

I felt tears threatening to come out as I read what thy were saying. This all seemed to familiar. I've gone through this before. And in not gonna let them go through it. We walked up the steps to the airplane and walked in. I instantly sat down on the couch and put my phone away.

I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. I'm not gonna let them go through this. I need to talk to Liam. I don't want them to go through what I did.

"Princess? You alright?" Niall asked and sat down next to me. I shook my head and looked at him. I sat facing him on the couch and crossed my legs.

"I know what they are going through. And it's not just with Liam. Niall, I'm not gonna let the go through what I had to go through. I need to talk to Liam. He needs to tell them that they don't have to worry about-"

"Liz," he began and grabbed my hands, "Liam needs some space and some time to think. He's pretty ticked off about what they were saying. By tomorrow he will be tweeting again and having his famous follow sprees." He said softly. I sighed and nodded. Maybe he's right. This'll all blow off my tomorrow.

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

I was scrolling through tumblr on my laptop. The lads were off making their new movie, Julia was visiting some old friends, and Amelia was out shopping. We were finally back at our flat that we shared. It felt good to come back here. All the memories that was made in here. I smiled.

I'm gonna miss those dorks once we all settle down and have families of our own. I bursted out laughing as I saw a gif of Harry twerking at the TCA's. I knew it was a bad idea to leave him there. He probably regrets doing that. I reblogged it an continued to scroll down.

I follow a bunch of one direction blogs so I can see what the fans think about the lads. Between the Tumblr fans and Twitter fans I would have to say that I like the Tumblr ones better. They are fucking weird. I Once found an edit of Niall's face on a little girls body. These fans are experts on photoshop.

I came across a post about the Liam drama. I sighed. Liam still hasn't tweeted. It's been four days! He tweets everyday for gods sake! Hes making the fans go mad. I read the post and I immediately froze.

Liam's #done. No Liam. IM done. I'm done spending all my money on your merch. I'm done spending money on your albums. I'm done spending money on your concert tickets. I'm done being there for you when you won't even notice us. You guys won't even do any twitcams, follow sprees, and all that stuff. We spend all of our lives to vote for you and be there for you. And what do we get in return? You being mad at us? Just for a little hate that not even half of the fandom sent. You don't even know how we think about it. It defiantly freaked us out when you got a girlfriend. I mean who wouldn't freak out? Millions of girls love you. Of course we will get jealous. And this whole Zerrie marriage thing isn't helping either. We support them of course but don't you know what happened to the other bands when someone go engaged? They retire. Jonas Brothers retire when Kevin got engaged. And so did the Beatles. Don't you get it? We are afraid that you guys will break up because of the engagement. We are afraid that when you break up that you will always e and at us for something so stupid. So thank you for the best three years of my life. But I'm #done.

My jaw dropped. She didnt actually kill herself...right? I clicked on he URL to see when her last update. Two days ago. That was when she posted that little rant... Mixed feelings were being jumbled up inside me. I felt angry. I felt upset. I felt disappointed. This has gone way to far. I heard the doors and a couple of feet hitting the floor. They're back. I grabbed my laptop and stomped down stairs.

"Hey-" Niall soon stopped as he saw my expression.

"Liam. Kitchen. Now" I growled. He gulped before nodding and walked into the kitchen. I followed behind him and he sat down on the table. His feet dangled off the side. I put the laptop on his lap.

"What's this?" He asked as he stared at the screen.

"That, is a letter that a fan wrote to you" I answered and crossed my arms. He smiled.

"Really? That's sweet" he said looking down at me.

"She's dead" I said and his face dropped. His mouth formed an 'o'

"Liam this has gone way to fucking far. It has been four days since you've last tweeted and the fans have gone made. Dozens are leaving the world because your mad at them. Thousands as hurting themselves. Millions miss you. They need you. You were their dam hero, Liam! You fixed them! You glued them back together when ever they are falling apart! Liam they were scared. They were scared of losing you and the band" I almost yelled. He didn't answer. I grabbed the laptop and went to google. I typed something in and set it on the counter.

"Why would they be scared of losing the band?" He asked.

"Liam, do you not get it? When Zayn got engaged the fans flipped out. Bands are known for retiring after a member gets engaged. The Jonas Brothers. The Beatles. And many more Liam. Liam they are your girls and you can't just give up on them! I don't want them to go through what I had to go through!" I said frustrated

"What do you mean?"

I ran my hand threw my hair as I felt the tears coming. I shut my eyes as I said the next words.

"My Chemical Romance" I opened my eyes, "They were my favorite band and they decided it was time to settle down. I knew it was coming. I knew it. I know how your fans are feeling. They think that One Direction is gonna end soon. So please, Liam. Just say something to them. Do a follow spree. Do a twitcam. Do something. Tell them that this band will not end yet. Please. They are your girls and you are their boys" I said. He looked down at his fingers and sighed. After a long pause, he replied.

"You're right. I miss my girls" he said softly. I smiled and crushed him into a hug.

"Thank you" I said.

~~

I walked into Niall's room to show him what the fans voted for, either In-N-Out or Five Guys. Guess who won? I walked in an i heard him talking. Is he talking to himself.

"Niall?" I called out.

"Over here!" He yelled out. I walked over to him and found out he was doing a twitcam.

"Wow you are finally doing a Twitcam? The fans must be freaking out" I said with a small smile. I waved at the laptop as I sat down next to Niall.

"I was just thanking them for voting for us at the TCA's" he said.

"Oh wait I just remembered something. What was that surprise you were talking about?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before he remembered. He put his finger up to his lips and shook his head. I pouted. I hated when he did that.

"I'll give you a foot massage if you tell me"

"No"

"A big dinner?"

"No"

"A kiss?" He rubbed his fake beard and thought about it. I chuckled.

"What do you think? Should I tell her?" He asked the fan. I looked as millions of fans answered. All of them saying no. God dammit! I pouted.

"Looks like the answer is no" he said with a small laugh. I crossed my arms.

"Looks like you'll be sleeping alone tonight" I said with a sly smirk and got up. His face was priceless. It completely dropped and he just stared at me as I walked away.

"Gotta go" he quickly said to the laptop and shut it off.

I laughed and ran downstairs. Liam was on his phone probably tweeting and Harry, Louis, Amelia, Julia, AND Zayn was no where in sight. I was about to ask where they were when my phone started ringing. I took out my phone just as Niall got down the stairs. He took my phone and stuck his tongue out at me before running away with it. My jaw dropped as I saw him run away.

"Get back here!" I yelled at him and started chasing him.

"Not until you apologize!" He yelled back.

"For what?" I yelled, confused. What did I do? My phone stopped ringing.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry for whatever I did-" I was cut off when Niall sneezed. I chuckled. It was cute. He sneezed again. And again. And again.

"You okay there, Niall?" I said trying not I laugh. He sneezed about nine times before he stopped. He breathed out deeply.

"I think that was the last one" he said. I chuckled.

"God bless" I said, he smiled. "America..." I whispered.

His head snapped toward me and he cocked one eyebrow. I stifled a laugh. I had alway wanted to try that. I saw it on tumblr and I just had to say it.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly and took my phone away from his hands. I ran away and hid in the game room.

"Liz!" Niall yelled, "You won't get your surprise if you don't come out!" I smirked.

I just want to know who was calling me. Geez. I looked at my recent calls and saw that I had a missed call from Eric. O my god I haven't talked to him in ages! I quickly dialed his number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Eric! I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in a long time but I've just been so busy with work, award shows, performances, interviews, babysitting the idiots and-"

"LIZ. You're rambling" he said with a small chuckle. I smiled.

"Sorry. I just really missed you. But why have you called all of a sudden? It's been like what? Nine or ten months since we've last talked?" I said.

"Yeah...that's the thing..." He trailed off, "You know what could happen after nine months..."

"Um a school year, no wait nine months is too short to be a school year. Isn't it like ten months or something? Or was it eight and a half months. Either way I think I should have been like six-"

"YOU'RE RAMBLING AGAIN" Eric said through the phone.

"Sorry... But what happened?" I asked.

"Well uh...Vanessa and I...had a baby. Your an aunt now, Liz"

~~~

After rambling again to Eric on what the name should be for the baby, telling the lads, and yelling that I was an aunt, I had finally calmed down.

"Guess who's an aunt? ME" I said and pointed at myself.

"Pssh. I was an uncle before you" Niall said and stuck his tongue out at me. I returned it.

"Well she is a girl so therefore I win" I said and crossed my arms.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked.

"I don't really know it just sounded smart in my head" I said with a shrug. He laughed.

"Do you want to know your surprise now?" Niall whispered into my ear so the others couldn't hear.

I nodded excitedly and jumped up. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the backyard. He held something behind him.

"Pick a hand" he said with a small smirk. I thought about which hand I should say. The right? Or the left?

"Umm... The right" I said.

He smiled and brought out his right hand. He tucked something into his back pocket from his left hand before speaking. His fist was still balled up. I poked it. He chucked and unclenched his fist. In his hand was a crumpled up receipt. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. A receipt? From what? And how is this a surprise.

"Read it" he said.

I grabbed it and read what it said on the top. O my god.

*IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY.

1. SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT

2. MY PRACTICE GOT BUMPED UP TO THREE HOURS SO GUESS WHO HAS TIME FOR THE INTERNET. NOT ME THAT'S WHO

3. I actually wrote this chapter TWO FRICKIN TIMES BUT IT GOT DELETED SO I JUST GAVE UP

4. i was lazy

Soooo I think there's only like one or two more chapters before the epilogue and then the SURPRISE.

Oh and if this story reaches 1 Million before I can finish it then I will post a picture of me on the side.

Some of you guys have been asking me if I could post a picture of myself but Im like REALLY insecure about myself so I don't really like to take pictures but ill do it this time and ONLY for this.

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND ITS ALMOST OFFICIALLY NIALL'S BIRTHDAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL HORAN

bye:)