18; Bleacher kisses, cinema dates and unwanted lunch guests

*****Hi everyone! So sorry for the hugely long wait. I'm currently going through exams and I'm really busy in my photography and design project, and tomorrow I'm photographing a wedding! But I managed to find some free time and I knew I needed to update to keep y'all happy. So I hope this is a good enough chapter. Hopefully the next one won't be as long away! I just want to take the time to thank each and every single one of you that are actually reading this and I do read all your comments!! They make me smile so much, I love them. So please keep commenting, and keep voting, and most importantly keep reading (: It means the world to know that I've actually got readers haha. Maybe one day I'll be up there with the millions, huh? (; xxx Kellie*****

Violet

I still can't believe it. Is this even real? Am I in a dream right now? If so, when am I going to wake up? I need it to just hurry up and happen already because-

"Ouch!" I cry as I walk into someone's open locker. I stumble backwards and rub my now throbbing forehead. Okay, I think as I pick myself back up and keep walking. I'm definitely not dreaming.

But if I'm not dreaming, then this means that this is all real ... Liam and I. We're dating! We're actually dating! We kissed! More than once! HE LIKES ME! After all this time, all those years of pure agony, the obsessive desire towards him, the inward thoughts, the fantasies, it's all come true.

Did I mention I still can't believe it?

I mean, could Liam actually like me? It seems stupid. Especially after dating Brittany for so long. How's me for a total downgrade? But he does. He really, really likes me. And I still get so light headed when I see him and my insides twist and turn when he kisses me and my heart beats so fast I think I should get it checked out soon. And I'm kind of ... nervous around him. And that's never been the case. Liam and I have always been close; we know each other inside and out. And I've never been afraid to talk to him, or care about what he thinks. But now, I do. I'm insecure, I'm paranoid. I'm trying so hard to be the girlfriend that he wants that I think we're no longer best friends.

"Violet!" Liam grins as he sees me, dismissing his soccer ball to run up to me. I give a small wave and he suddenly wraps his arms around me and lifts me up off my feet before planting a swift kiss on my lips. When he puts me down again I'm smiling and laughing and blushing all at once.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi," he says back.

He grabs my hand. "Come play with me," he smiles, pulling me towards the area where he's training. His sports bag lies a few feet away from the goal and there's about five soccer balls scattered around the area with a few cones to set boundaries. It's Thursday afternoon - Liam's training day.

"Soccer? You're mad." I nudge one ball with the edge of my foot and it rolls slowly towards him.

He gives me a playful look and kicks it back and I stop it quickly with the side of my foot. I return his look.

"Alright, alright," he says, holding up his hands. "Looks like we have a pro, eh?"

"Intimidated?" I tease.