When the sun goes down-A midnight Mafia novel

Author:Obscenelirrationality

Status:Complete

Genre:Romance

Parts:62

Rating:

Description:

"Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into an underground club exclusive to only those in the Genovese mafia and the beautiful women they employee. What could be more perfect? She would stick to the shadows, snap a few videos, and write the biggest story New York has ever seen, therein making her a legend!
Easy as pie. Until she gets found. A series of blatant lies and lucky breaks later and she is mistaken to be one of the workers underneath. While many might be terrified of this predicament Kate couldn't be more excited. The freedom to roam the area and talk to the members of the infamous brotherhood will leave no rock unturned. All she has to do is keep her cover until the night is over and the workers go home. What a fantastic position she is in!
There are just two problems. One being him. Alessio. The Don, the Godfather, the Capo di tutti capi (the boss of bosses) who has taken a keen interest in Kate. Even that is something she could probably handle for one night. Except problem number two. They don't leave. Not at the end of the night, the end of the week, or even the end of the month. Alessio's interest in Kate threatens to expose her, something she would surely die from. He knowsshe doesn't belong but it's not as though she could have just waltzed in, right? By the time Kate realizes that not even the greatest scoop is worth the price, she is in far too deep to call it quits now."

Review:

I personally love this book, it was such a great read.I probably finished it, literary in one day;Simply because I was completely hooked with the story.It does have a lot of drama, but it's just a amazingly good novel, the story line is great, it's well written and I just love the characters.Especially the male protagonist, Alessio Genevese, the don and  I quote the  "di tutti capo."You'll fall in love with him, he's this powerful cold and wealthy Mafia Don, but will have his cute moments.I would really recommend this book and the other two sequels.One of the is already complete and the third one is ongoing, though.I would give this book a 10/10.