Apologies (Jordan Clarkson) -Jordan-

This one is for jordan23dude ! I know you've been waiting a while for it so I hope you like it!

A/N: Okay, so this one shot might be a bit confusing because both the girl's and player's names are Jordan, but I'll try to make the story as understandable as I can!

-Jordan's POV- (Girl)

I walked into the apartment Jordan and I share with the groceries I had just bought.

My boyfriend of 2 years has been Jordan Clarkson, a basketball player on the famous Los Angeles Lakers. Sure it has it's struggles, but Jordan and I just make it work.

I was putting away the last of the food in the cupboards when I heard moaning. A girl moaning. My eyes widened.

I stormed over to our room and opened the door. I felt my jaw drop.

Jordan and this girl were laying in bed, completely naked. The girl smirked at me. Jordan just looked at me in pure shock, eyes wide. "Jordan, wait up! I can explain!"he exclaimed, standing up.

He quickly threw on boxers. The girl threw his shorts at him, smirking. Jordan quickly put them on and then grabbed his shirt. I shook my head and started walking away.

I was in disbelief. My mind and heart were in complete shock. I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

Jordan ran up to me and grabbed my wrist, turning me around to face him. "Please don't leave,"he whispered. Tears filled my eyes, making my vision blurry. "You're disgusting,"I spat, snatching my wrist away.

I stormed out of the apartment and got into the elevator. As soon as the door closed, I fell to the ground. I was completely sobbing. The doors opened but I couldn't care less about people seeing me like this. I slowly stood up and walked out of the elevator.

"Ma'am, are you okay?"the concierge of the hotel asked as I walked by him. I nodded at him before walking outside. It was pouring rain.

"Jordan! Jordan! Wait up!"I heard Jordan shout. I turned around and saw him running up to me.

He was just wearing a shirt and shorts, and the weather was freezing, even for me who had a coat on. "Go back inside. It's freezing,"I mumbled, throwing my wet hair over my shoulder. The rain was coming down really hard.

"Jordan, please just listen to me,"Jordan begged. I responded,"You cheated on me. What could ever make me forgive you?"

Jordan looked down for a minute. "Please, get out of the rain with me. Lets go talk inside,"he quietly said. I refused,"No, I'm not going anywhere with you." Jordan signed. "Okay, fine. Just listen then."

He stepped closer to me, and I avoided looking at him. I can't look into those puppy dog eyes.

Jordan took my hand in his, but I quickly took it back. The rain slowed down to a drizzle and I mentally thanked the weather gods. I took a deep breath, wiping away my tears. I could see the tears gathering in Jordan's eyes but I quickly looked away.

Jordan spoke,"It was a mistake, Jordan. I'm so sorry. I know I'm a terrible human for what I just did. But please, give me a second chance. That's all I want. I know I don't have a legitimate excuse for this. I'm not going to try to lie my way out of this mess. Listen, I'm being honest with you right now. Jordan, just look at me please."

I hesitantly looked up at Jordan. He made sure that our eyes were connected before saying,"Jordan, I love you. I love you so damn much. I'm so stupid for doing what I just did. But if you trust me in any way, give me a second chance." "I don't trust you,"I replied, shaking my head.

A tear rolled down Jordan's cheek. I looked down at my shoes. Seeing Jordan cry is something I could never handle, no matter how mad I am at him.

"Jordan, I have to go,"I mumbled, starting to turn around. Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I felt his breath against my skin. It tickled my ears when he spoke. "Please Jordan, don't leave me. Just talk to me calmly."

I turned around and faced him. I spat,"You don't get it, do you? You think just because I am a woman, I'm desperate for a man. Well that's not true. I'm not a woman who will just sit around with you after you hook up with some blonde girl. I'm not like all those girls, Jordan. You better believe I'm not going to forgive you."

It felt so good letting out all that anger, annoyance even. I took a deep breath, looking right into Jordan's eyes. "Just leave me alone,"I mumbled.

Jordan quickly leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away as fast as I could. "What the fuck Jordan?"I exclaimed.

He said,"I am not going to leave. I made a mistake, and I'm willing to pay any price for it. Just not you leaving me."

I bit my lip before calmly asking,"Do you love me?" "Yes, more than anything and anyone else in the world,"he answered, his eyes searching mine.

"Then why did you sleep with that girl?"I questioned.

Jordan ran his hands through his hair before saying,"I'll tell you the truth right now. You barely have time for me anymore. You're always busy off in your work. It just doesn't seem like you want to spend intimate time with me."

"Are you kidding right now? This is coming from the man that isn't home for half the year. How do you think I feel, Jordan?"I responded, crossing my arms. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay Jordan? That's all I can say. I'm sorry for making mistakes. Sorry I'm not perfect. I know I'm not good enough for you. But I try for you. You make me so damn happy, and I try so hard to make the relationship work, no matter how difficult it is. You don't know how many hours late at night I stay up just to comfort you and make sure you're safe. You don't know how much money I spend to make you happy. You don't know how many friends I blow off just to spend time with you. I try to make it not seem like a big deal because I don't want you to worry. But if that doesn't show how much I love you and care about you, I don't know what will."

Tears streamed down my face. I whispered,"I'm so sorry Jordan." "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been having sex with that girl. It was so stupid of me. Just please, give me one chance to try to fix everything. I won't let you down, Jordan. I promise,"Jordan convinced.

I smiled a bit and hugged him before planting a kiss on his lips.

"You get one more chance, but if you mess it up, I'm leaving for sure,"I warned. Jordan quickly nodded.

"Okay, I agree. Thank you Jordan. I love you so much,"he whispered. I smiled. "I love you too boo."