True Friendship

<Rio POV>

"What the fuck is wrong with everyone I know...? Melody..." (Y/N) stated in a harsh but firm tone as she stood up from her desk, disregarding the lesson. "You have no right to call her any of those things! Who do you think you are?!"

"I'm part of her family!" Melody stood up from her desk and folded her arms across her chest defiantly. "I have more authority over her then a mere... acquaintance."

"(Y/N) will win this cat fight." Rio said under his breath as he watched the two girls go at it.

"Then how do you explain Shelly not even knowing who you are? You don't look close to her parents or the cousins I know!" The harshness in (Y/N)'s tone actually aroused Rio a bit. 'It's nice to see she'll put up a fight...' He said to himself while dirty thoughts filled his mind.

"Ugh! Stop defending her!" Melody screeched shaking her head frantically. "You may think you're friends with her but there's somethings she hasn't told you!"

Rio was about to stand up when the male teacher yelled across the room.

"Melody! Sit down and stop shouting! (Y/N)! See me after class!"

"Just me?! Melody was the one wh-"

"I don't want to hear it! Now sit!" (Y/N) then reluctantly took her seat. Melody grinned and smirked triumphantly raising her head a little.

'What a brat! Don't worry my sweet (Y/N)... I'll take care of it.' He thought while staring at her (H/C) hair. 'I'll get rid of her for you~'

The remainder of class was deathly quiet, other then the teacher talking. Rio could feel how tense the air was with the two girls sitting right next to each other. Soon the bell rang dismissing all of the students except for (Y/N) who sat in her desk with her legs crossed.

"Will you be okay?" Rio asked as he walked up to her. "Hey, (Y/N)." He reached for her shoulder.

"Don't touch me." (Y/N) said briskly swatting Rio's hand out of the way. "I'll be fine."

A little unsatisfied with her answer Rio scrunched his brows in frustration and slowly walked out the door looking back at her.

As soon as he was one step outside the door the teacher slammed the class door making him lose his balance a little bit. 'Why did he only ask for my (Y/N)?' Rio put his ear to the door in attempt to listen in.

"(Y/N), I don't appreciate you raising you voice at Melody... She's done some special favors for me and seeing as you made her upset... Today you'll be taking her place"

Rio then heard (Y/N)'s muffled scream as he tried to open the door. 'Locked!' Rio was shouting inside his head, he knew couldn't cause commotion in the halls.

"Whoops! There goes your uniform top! You should have known better then to dress like this in front of me... Miss (Y/N)... Oh my! The faces you make are way better than Melody's! But she doesn't struggle, she enjoys this."

"(Y/N)!" The halls were clear enough so Rio kicked down the door to the class only to find the teacher over shirtless and tied up (Y/N) about to unzip his pants. "Get away from her you PERVERT!" He then kicked him off her and started punching him relentlessly. When the teacher was out of consciousness he went over to (Y/N) who still couldn't move and was helpless under him.