Lute - MANDOLA

Will at some point, probably

PERSON: Oh nice lute haha

WILL: What the * did you just frking say to me, you little piece of - ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ranger Corps, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in Nihon-Ja, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in knife throwing and I'm the top Archer in the entire Ranger Corps. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe everything out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, smartass. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Araluen and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but also I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ranger Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. You're dead, kiddo. Because it is a MANDOLA.

>>---------->

C'mon Will, spit it out! We've all been waiting for this moment. I mean, who thinks a mandola is a lute? That's stupid, isn't it? I mean, a mandola has... I'm sorry I think you guys know by now XD 

However, I'm home again! So quicker reactions, and updates on time...