Freedom!

A week passed and I can finally walk without my crutches.After I cleaned myself up,I went down to eat my breakfast.My parents is having their bussiness trip for one week.Though I missed them but I can finally taste freedom after being surpervised by them 24/7 especially dad.I saw my brother who was still frying eggs in the kitchen.

"Oppa!" I shouted from behind.

"Yah!You little kid!Don't scare me like that!Do you want me to get a heart attack?!" He turned around with his hands both on his waist.

"Sorry,oppa..you know I love you right?" I went near him and hugged him.

"Whatever,kid.Sit down.I'm not finished cooking." He pushed me away.

"Okay,oppa.Oppa,when is our parents going to go home?" I asked him while playing game on my phone.

"Next week.Wae?" He asked and placed the plate in front of me.

"Hm..just asking." I put my phone away and looked at the food that he cooked.

"Wah...oppa..the food smells good." I complimented.

"Gomawo..Eat a lot,Soyeon-ah..I'll go upstairs and take my shower.I'm going out today." He said.

"Can I follow?Please.." I begged.

"No.I'm going out with someone." He shook his head.

"Please..I'll bring Jungkook with me." I said to reassure him.

"Aish..You kid.You better not ruin my day." He said me.

"Yey!Thank you,oppa." I thanked him and ate my food.After I finish my food,I cleaned the plate and went back to my room.I plumped on my bed happily and took my phone from my table beside my bed.I quickly dialled Jungkook's number and waited for him to answer.

"He must be sleeping.." I muttered.

"Yah.." I heard his voice from the other line.

"Good morning,Jeon Jungkook!!!Are you awake,Mr.Sleepyhead?" I greeed him with joy.I know he hates being awake this early.

"Well,I'm awake because of you.Why did you call me?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yah!We're going out with my brother today." I said.

"Oh..what time?" He asked.

"I'll go to your house around 11,okay?" I replied.

"Okay,then I still have time to sleep." He answered.

"You must wake up now.The sun is up and you still want to continue sleeping?Oh,Jeon Jungkook that's not healthy." I nagged at him.

"It's not a schooling day..I want to sleep more." He mumbled.

"Get some vitamin D,kid." I said in a deep tone.

"Whatever,okay!I'm awake now.Satisfied?" He finally gave up.

"Uuuuuuu..Jeon Jungkook finally giving up on me." I teased him.

"Shut up." He replied.

"Alright then,get up and take your shower,Jungkook.I'll go now.Bye." I hung up the call.

I smiled to myself after that.It's weird that we acted like a couple but the fact is we aren't.Well,life is complicated.Then,I heard a knock on my door.I walked to the door and opened it.

"Yah.You're done talking to your boyfriend?" Oppa asked.I was fluttered when he said boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend.He's just my best friend." I corrected him.