Starting Line

Starting Line

"The end is just the beginning"

"Hi, I'm Hiyori!" This is it, Ayato. You can do this. Yeah... I can.

"I-I'm Ayato, Kamisaki Ayato" I should've just said 'Ayato'...

"Ne, Ayato-chan, can I be your friend?"

"Sure. You don't have to ask, Iki-san. We were friends from the start." Ooops... that slipped

"Huh?"

"Uh... what I mean is that you are my friend when you told me your name!" Hehe... what a great excuse (sarscam)

"Oh! You can call me Hiyori!"

I know she didn't believe it but pass it off anyway. I watch her as she took her seat next to Kiryuu or I prefer to call Zero. Time stop... wait- Zero?!

"Quite a shocker, right?" Yuuki chuckled with amusement

"I'm surprised Kiryuu-kun didn't shove her away..." added Yori

"What did I miss last time?" I'm not worried about my grades. They're perfectly fine, in the least. I'm interested about Bishamon.

"Oh, our new Art sensei is quite a beauty!" Yuuki said

"I've heard..." Yeah, Bishamon is a real beauty- a real life goddess. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Kazuma got together... maybe. I never heard of a God and Regalia being in love with each other nor married. Yeah, whatever. I don't care. If there's a rule like that... I've already broken that rule a very long time; I fell in love with mine.

"We're about to start!" The other girls squealed. Whoa! Bishamon affects them like this?

Although, Bishamon's the God of War not the God of Love. Got to admit, she looks cute in her outfit! Kazuma will get a nosebleed!

"So, I know we just all met yesterday. But today, we'll have a creative art activity." And she can handle herself like a teacher. Must've been the result of acting like a general...

"What kind of activity?" one girl asked

"Before I answer your question, Hanami-san, I'll ask all of you: Do you believe in Gods?"

Silence... since God exists hundreds of years ago, few only believes. As what I expect, Hiyori believes; she had her hand raised. Another boy caught my interest when he raised his hand also. He wore a smile on his face.

"You believe in one?"  another boy asked, aghast.

"Why? What's wrong in believing in one?" Hiyori asked innocently. I smiled. Her right hand was bandaged. I know that she didn't search for a new master. How? Because I know that she knows that the name I gave her is written there.

"Gods don't exist!" One yelled followed by the other.

< Hiyori's P.O.V >

*SLAAAAAM* Everyone stopped their yelling and look at the one who did that. Ayato-chan did. I nearly froze in my seat when I saw her eyes. They're like Yato's. Just like when he's angry. Now the gaps of her being Yato is being stiched.

"Then answer me; Would we be standing and breathing here if there is no God?! Which God do you believe in?!"