Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..

"That was my first kiss...my first kiss was with YOU!"

A few days had passed since the kissing incident , the next thing i knew i woke up in the hospital..things had been terrible between Yomiko and i , she hasn't visited me , yet again...(not that i'm expecting her to visit { dude you actually are..}( shut up..) i did stole her precious first kiss afterall...

"So...you manage to end up in the hospital again..." as usual it's Miyoko she told me what exactly happen , when i lost conciousness back then..

They're "apparently just accidentally wandered the area or so they claimed , but thanks to them they save me and Yomiko..well to be exact Raika did , did i mention that Raika is the interstate Karate champion ? When she saw Yomiko she instantly unarmed thug number 1 save Yomiko and threw it at us...she said it was an accident she didn't saw me getting beat up by those thugs , but at least she saved us..

"You got, hit on the head a couple of times , i'll assume you already got your memories back..?" , uh ...s-sorry that was uncalled for..anyway what do you want to eat ?! my treat.."

" whoa' what's this , ? did you hit your head or something , you' been oddly kind all of the sudden ?

"Even if you change a few words , you already used that joke , (if you can call it a joke..?) it's not funny anymore , apologize to the readers..." as she looks down at me with that blank stare..

"Uh...i-i'm sorry..."  

A few days after i was release at the hospital

I return to my room , lie around and contemplates on my action..(Damn...i did promise myself to keep my distance from , what the fuck am i doing , kissing her that's completely of what i am trying to do...) ..Well' i guess ..this is for the best , she's  been avoiding me...wait..this might actually work to advantage the situation is perfect..) But why did i do that in the first place...? i guess i just got caught in the moment ?..crap i dunno...frustrated , i cover my face with my pillow and scream my lungs out..

But...why do i feel depressed...i've decide right ? (We lived under the same roof for a while now , Surely such feeling are natural...) Why am i'm forcing to distance myself from her..."! Just because she's a star ?! No...i can afford to be selfish here ...

It's been several days since we started maintaining this awkward distance , it was actually my original plan and i think now i can actually put it into action..

"Hey mina.."

"what Miyoko.."Miyoko says this as we're returning home from the university.. 

"What ? why do you think so..?!" 

"Come one if theirs one thing your terrible in doing is keeping a secret from me.." (crap she's actually right..that's why i always ends up doing what she wants she black mails me casually)]

"T-there's nothing going on , between us , come on , now Yomikos a celebrity and i'm just a normal guy .."

"Well you're an introvert after all , but i'm not asking about that...busted ?" as she smirks at me teasing because she actually caught me..

"So something , did happen ..., come on now spill it out..."

 I guess there's no use in hiding it to Miyoko.... As i explained to her completely what happen ..

"Well...that..., that was crazy , i don't know what to say , hahaha..." she suddenly change her expression from playfully  teasing me and gave me that drawn awkward smile..

"I was planning and was trying to distance myself from her from the start ...and it might be a good idea to put that into action now..when i glanced at Yomiko she suddenly looks angry and...

*plick* she flick my forehead..

"Wow , you really are the worse , just die you scum..." and she gave me that usual empty gaze..

"What ?! , what should i suppose to do ?! 

"At least take some responsibility you moron !! , what after that kiss you just going to ignore her ?!" 

"Dude you're a man be a man..!!" she's a crazy , sadistic , scheming evil sister , but she say some modest things....sometimes..

"Okay i will , i will i think i have an idea .." (but you may not like it..)

(Wow he's really dense , but he's a good guy , i think i just let him figure this one out..) as Miyoko gives out that mischievous grin..

 "Well good luck with that , i gotta to work , i'll see ya later.."  Miyoko leaves in a hurry ..

As i return to the Famille ..

*Chatter*chatter* i hear someone's chatting in the living room..wonder what's going on i slowly open the living room door..

"For example ..but ..if...."

(Whoa' it's Yomiko...) unconsciously i stopped and peer into the living room..the Twins Reimako and Raika are there as well...(wonder what are they talking about..?!) Even though i shouldn't peer on the conversation of others , i can't stop my self.. i can't hardly hear ( but it seem that Yomiko is consulting something with the twins..)

Just then...

"What are you doing ?!"  (JESUS CHRIST !!! my heart almost jumps out my mouth) 

"K-Kasumi , H-hi...." Kasumi is standing behind me looking at me suspiciously ...unfortunately they seem to have heard me in the living room..

*Click*

"Ahh....?!" Yomiko peeks out m when she saw me , her face turns red..

(Uh-oh.. ) "S-sorry i didn't mean to eavesdrop..."

Yomiko blushed and looks as though she wants to say something..in the end she doesn't say anything but just flees to the second floor..When she does Kasumi glares at me..

"Eavesdropper are the worst.." 

(Urg!) 

with those severe words Kasumi enters the living room..Reimako and Raika pass her on the way out, and stand right in front of me..

"Can we have a moment Mina..."

"Did you hear , what we are saying ?"

"No..i...i'm sorry."

Things are suddenly to hot for me , and i flee to my room as well...

"Geez what are we going to do with those two..? i don't see another way we just going to have to lend a hand.."

"And on that note , Rei please do that thing we were discussing ..."

" Yes one-samma.. i'm on it.."

"And now if only Yomiko will get in the program.."