#67 Remember me? (part 1)

You ran around the cafe filled with dusty round tables and two small books shelves in the corner of the cafe. You had been working for already 5 hours and it was only 1pm. 

You were so tired, drained of life. You had been working long morning shifts and long night shifts for the past two weeks. You had no time for your outside life. 

You had to provide for your mother, who was sick and depressed. You lived with your mom in a small townhouse near downtown of London. You're mother had been very sad and depressed ever since your dad left; you tried to help your mom and pay the mortgage. 

So, you worked long hours. 

As you were running past a specific table, a girl with blonde hair from your high school class stuck out her foot. You fell over and down, the glass in your hand made a loud shattering noise as it fell against the wood and separated into a thousand pieces. 

You immediately covered your head on the ground, hoping none of the glass pieces cut you. 

You got onto your knees quickly and started picking up the pieces of glass. "Shit" you mumbled to yourself in distress. 

The girl who had tripped you laughed, her voice echoing thru the whole cafe.

 Someone suddenly got down in front of you, helping you pick up the pieces of glass. "Are you alright?" The voice said kindly. 

You looked up at the person who had just helped you. His hair was sandy blonde and his eyes were a familiar shade of brown. His body was particularly thin but you could tell he was still strong. His voice was soft but somehow you felt as if you know you knew them. 

"uh- fine. Sorry, i've got this." You picked up some more of the glass and stood up then threw it in the garbage. 

"No its alright, i'm not in any hurry." He said smiling at you kindly and picking up the extra small pieces on the wood. 

"Uh thanks, i guess."

"no problem" He smiled a familiar smile. You didnt know if you'd seen this person anywhere or if you had met them before but everything they did seemed so different. 

"uh, sorry- do i know you?" You asked curiously. 

He chuckled lightly, looking down at the ground and shrugging then looking back up at you. "i guess i've changed since the 8th grade." 

________________

Want part 2? Comment below 

Ay