The White Institute Bedroom

Jace lay on his bed staring at the emptiness of the ceiling above. He must have been daydreaming because when he came back to the human world or Shadowhunter world there were soft knocks at the door but he knew who it was.

"You don't have to knock you can just walk straight into the room you know that Clary?" Jace said as he leaned against the door topless looking as cool as ever.

"I know that but...." Clary started but before she could finish her legs were around Jace's waist and they were kissing each other passionately. Jace had always felt a sense of desperation when Clary was around even if she was just standing in the room. The next thing Jace noticed was that he was laying on top of Clary on his white bed sheets. Her fiery hair spread out behind her head. He never got tired of her smile, her eyes, her everything. Clary had started giggling by now.

"What is it?" Jace asked.

"It's just the way you look at me as if I'm some kind of new toy you've bought." Clary answered finally after she had stopped giggling.

"Maybe but your not a toy your the most beautiful girl in the world and you're mine all mine and no one else's." Jace replied naturally and bent down and kissed Clary starting at her neck and working upwards to her mouth. His hand slid under her shirt. The touch of her bare skin against his sent sparks through his body. They continued to kiss as if they couldn't stop until Jace heard the click of the door open.

"God guys get a room!" Isabelle shouted.

"Isabelle if you hadn't noticed this is my room," Jace said in an annoyed manner. "Anyway what do you want?"

"I was just going to say there's food in the kitchen." Isabelle said not caring about Jace's tone.

"Well if you hadn't noticed we..." Jace started but Clary butted in.

"Would love some. Is it takeout?" Clary asked staring at Jace as she spoke.

"Yeah it is." Isabelle smiled.

"We'll be out in a minute." Clary answered back.

Isabelle left the room as soon as Clary had said that. Clary pushed Jace playfully off of her.

"I hadn't even realized you'd torn my shirt off. Now it's ripped and broken," Clary exclaimed. She threw the shirt at Jace "What am I supposed to do now?" She climbed onto the bed and kissed Jace on the lips.

"There's one of my old shirts in the bottom draw that might fit. Why do you have to put a shirt on anyway?"

"Because I'm not walking round the Institute with no shirt on." Clary said. She slid off the bed and walked over to the drawers and searched for the shirt throwing clothes around the room.

"Could you maybe not throw my clothes round the room." Jace had sat up at this point and was staring at Clary.

"What like this." Clary turned round with an armful of clothes and started throwing them at Jace.

"Okay, okay I give up." Jace picked up Clary who had the last shirt in her hands. Jace slid it over Clary's head and she thread her arms through it. It was still to big for her but it was the only shirt that was going to fit her small slim body.

"Let's go then. I'm starved," Clary said and pulled herself up to Jace kissed him quickly and ran out the room. Jace stared after her and smiled. She popped her head back round the door. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah sure." Jace answered back. He grabbed a shirt off the floor that Clary had thrown at him. Slipped it on and walked out the room. They walked hand in hand down to the kitchen.

"Why did we have to go get food?" Jace asked Clary.

"Because I was hungry, okay?" Clary said.

"Okay," Jace answered. By the time they had finished talking they had got to the kitchen. "Why are the lights off?"

"I don't know." Clary said confused. They walked into the the kitchen and Clary switched on the lights.

"SURPRISE!"