Chapter 15 Uproar..

I follow Yomiko upstair...

(Is she taking initiative ? She surely wants to talk about that kiss..)

*Thud,thud*

The atmosphere before dinner was good , but i was still nervous..(In any case ..I'll just apologize , not really sure if she'll forgive me though..)

'*Click*

"Come in..."

"Pardon my intrusion.." this is the first time i've been in Yomiko's room..It's a lot simpler than i thought ,with a few items in display the room was very neat..

"You can seat there.." She's pointing out me sitting on a pillow right next to the small coffee table.. (oh..boy , here we go..) nervous i prepare myself for the worst..

She looks at me for a moment , with a angry expression before speaking to me..

"Mina ..."

"Y-Yes!" 

"Relax..you don't have to be so uptight.." she smiled a little...which gives me a bit of relief..

"Th-that thing happened the other day on the Ferris Wheel...?"

(now is my chance to apologize..) Ahem! 

"Yomiko i'm sorry..."

"Huh.." i bowed my head on the floor lowering my head as forehead touch the floor..

"I'm very sorry about that , i'm not hoping you'd forgive but still..." 

"You really are an idiot aren't you.."  Yomiko silently muttered (Was was that ?!) for a moment there i thought she'd yell at me but instead...Yomiko's face is red and she's not saying anything..

"Y-yomiko..?"

"What ?"

"Aren't you mad ?" even when i ask this she doesn't shout at me..(what's going on.?.) Maybe she really isn't mad at me ?!...that's a stretch...

"B-but that was your firs time right ..? I understand why your mad..you should be..it was your first kiss after all " (Wait what the hell am i doing , why am i suggesting her to be me at me ?") But at that instant...

"Oh...you...?" *Blush!*

"YOU IDIOT !!" (whoa,there she goes...)

"Stop saying first kiss , first kiss so much !!"

"You're right i'm furious of what you did !!"

(Well i ask for this..) I'm sorry, i'm really sorry !!"

"Shut up!! stop apologizing!!" 

*Pow*Bam!* Yomiko starts throwing stuffs at me...

"Whoa! drop the book shelf , Yomiko !!'

"Shut up!!"

*Bghhs!!* whoa! that was close...

"You..you . stole my , first kiss..!!"

"It's embarrassing stop saying it anymore !!"

"B-but i'm not the one who said it this time.."

"Shut up !!"

5 minutes later...all the stuff in Yomiko's room is at may side now , the remaining stuff she didn't throw is her bed...

exhausted Yomiko , catching her breath.. "Hah....Hah....."

Still breathing heavily she sits across from me..

"So..what are you going to do about it...?!"

"Huh ?" 

"I'm saying  , how are you going to take responsibility for stealing my....first kiss !" 

how am i should take responsibility for that ?...i have a few idea..well actually it her idea..

"I'm sorry.."

"If apologizing was all it took , we don't need the police..!"

"T-the police ?!" (is she planning to sue me for sexually assaulting her ?)

"Y-you're absolutely right..." well...she's right i should have seen this coming , i was prepared to do it though but..still..."

"Do what ?!" As she glares at me steadily...she's  still wearing that wounded expression...i feel more and more concern and i can't think straight anymore..the only thing left to do is....for me to...

as a glamoured to my guts i exhales deeply and..

"I...i can't just die yet ..i apologize for that..."

"W-what ?!.."

" I -i certainly don't want to go to prison , not yet though...."

"W-wah..what ?! What are you saying ..?" 

"It might be a selfish request but , i have to do something first i can't afford to go to prison yet so please Yomiko...

"Pri-Prison ?

"All i can do is leave the Famille...as a payment for my sins...., i' ll never show my face to you again so please..."

(She may not forgive me , but at least i can't harm her anymore..)

"Ho-Hold on ..."

"What are you saying ?! , Dying ? going to Prison , Leaving the Famille ?!"

"Well..uh i remember right after the scene you ask me to just rot and die , and since i sexually assaulted you , it's understandable for you to sue me , and send me to prison...but uh..."

"Shut up !!!" as she shouts Yomiko grows Pale... 

( huh ?!) 

"What are you saying ?! you didn't have to take all that seriously !? , i - i was just upset okay..."

"I'm sorry i've said to much but stop saying all those things.." 

"How could you say that..?!"

"Huh..?! B-but.." i was honestly confused i don't know what to say or what's going on now..

Yomiko looks distressed with a surprise look on her face... 

"how could i say that..."  she muttered something hard for me to hear...

Suddenly her cheeks grow pink and glances up to me...

"You really are an idiot are you.." 

"You're overacting ?" Yomiko gives off a smile on her face 

(I'm over reacting..?)

"But i kissed you and i thought you hated me.."

"I don't want to cause you any more bad memories.."

She sighs deeply "An idiot and an introvert...a bad mix if i may say so..Why do you have to go that far for me..?"

"Why ? it's obvious , because your very important to me.." (oh crap!) I haven't realize it my self until now...why am i being so self conscious to her , why am i always thinking about her well being..the answer is so obvious i ignore to see it..am really an idiot..

Yomiko seems to be redder than before and nervously looking at me..