new addition • aaron gordon

You're a woman in love
And I love what's goin' through ya
The need inside you
I see it showin'
Whoa, the seed inside ya
Baby, do you feel it growin'
Are you happy you know it
That you're
Havin' my baby

You're Having My Baby- Paul Anka

---------------

"Well Christyn, we've found the reason why you've been so nauseous. I would like to give you my congratulations, you're eight weeks pregnant." Dr. Wood tells her with a smile.

"I'm what?" Christyn asks again, a confused look on her face.

"You're pregnant, and I want you back here next month so we can continue your regularly checkups for the baby."

Still stunned, Christyn nods her head slowly standing and grabbing her purse. After making her appointment for next month, she went and got into her white Audi.

Aaron was coming home today and she wanted to tell him right away. She couldn't help the smile that spread across her face at the thought of something of Aaron growing inside of her.

They've been married for a year, and she was happy that it finally happened after they'd been trying for a while. Aaron wanted children, it was a conversation that came up all the time. Christyn loved the thought of having a boy that looked just like him. She didn't want to just tell him in a normal way, she wanted it to be unique.

While Christyn was home, she thought of ways that she could tell him about their baby on the way. She wanted it to be cute and creative. She remembered the last time she made cupcakes for him, and thought she could put frosting on them to make them look like basketballs, and in the center it could spell out, 'you're going to be a daddy.'

She checked the time on her phone, knowing she had more than enough time to do what she needed to do.

----------------

Aaron was excited to see his wife, after traveling a bit for his games on the road he was ready to be back with her. He'd talked to her earlier before his flight to calm his nerves. He wasn't really scared of flying, just sometimes he became nervous and tense.

Just having the presence of her around made him calm down. Even though they'd been married for only a year, they were very much still in the puppy love phase. Nothing ever got old with Christyn, it all still felt brand new.

He pulled into the driveway of their home in Orlando, he couldn't wait to get in and see her. Typing in the code to their door, he entered leaving his suitcase by the door. The smell of something sweet hitting his nose, he knew that smell from anywhere.

"Chris?" He called out walking through the house following the delicious smell.

"Hey Aaron." She says with a small smile on her face.

"What are you doing baby? It smells great in here," he wraps an arm around her waist kissing her forehead.

"I made you something. You mind opening up that box?" She asks, trying to hold back her smile.

A smirk on his face, he flips open the lid seeing brightly colored cupcakes.

"What's this babe?" He asks, a confused look on his face.

"Read it, Aaron."

He moves closer, looking down. She couldn't help but begin smiling as he turned around facing her.

"Really?" He asks, placing a hand on her belly.

She nods her head excitedly and he hugs her to him, picking her up off the ground and spinning.

"We're going to be parents Chris."

-----------------

Hope you enjoy love! gvldennn_

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️