22: It's a date

- Justin -

"Were you scared?" Louis interrogated.

"Of course I am." I groaned, as I was sat down on the sand.

They laughed.

"So how is it going?" Liam asks.

"Well they're all in the water, messing around.. And I'm here on the sand, sitting down."

"Kewl." Louis says in this dorky accent as I smiled.

"Are you sure everything is going okay?" Harry pries, me biting my lip.

"Hey, um.. There was this funny thing that happened, actually! You're gonna laugh so hard." I say, fake laughing.

"What happened?" Zayn's voice comes further in the background.

"Hey, am I on speaker?"

"Yeah, we hear you loud and clear." Harry says.

"Okay." I breathed out. "This is hilarious, I sw--"

"Alright, get on with it!" Niall laughed, me face palming.

"Okay, okay! Okay.. Let me just think on how to word this.. Huh." I pondered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What.. You made out with Luke in a homo way?" Liam says as they all burst out laughing.

"That would've been hilarious though." Louis says, me knowing he would've had this mischevous smirk on his face.

"Wow.. Um." I breathed out. "Funny, because that actually happened?.." My voice cracked, me looking out into the distance with furrowed eyebrows.

I wriggled my toes in my shoes, tugging them off and digging my feet into the sand.

"WHAT?!"

"HOW?!'

"WHAT THE FUFLOOTA?"

"OH MY GOD''

All their voices started overlapping each other's, that it actually took me some time to tell the words they were saying out.

"Ugh please shut up guys!" I sighed. "It just happened, okay?"

"Give us some more details, will you?" Liam pried the situation even more.

"Agh, I'm drowning oh no, you're uhh y-you're.. Breaking up!" I lied.

The last thing I heard was of Harry saying something like, "Julie tell me how the hell that happened" and I just decided to hang up..

I'll take care of him later.

Luke runs out of the water and over to me, dripping wet as he sat down next to me, teeth chattering.

"Shit, it's cold. I regret doing that." He chuckled, the fit boy sitting next to him.

I eyed him, him smirking.

"Like what you see?" He laughed at his saying.

If only I could answer.. Yes, I love what I see.

"You're gross, man." I answered instead.

He rubbed his hands together, puffing out warm air on them as he pulled his legs towards his chest, almost in a ball-like form.

"Tell me more, about yours and Julie's relationship." He brought up, my heart racing in seconds.

How does he even do that to me?

"Well.. It was a relationship." I shrugged.

To be honest.. I've never been in a serious relationship, ever.