forty five

go follow my twitter bc im not poppin at all 💀😂

and don't judge this chapter ... my mom may be a medical assistant but i don't know shit about the medical field 😂
-

justin

being public now was less stressful then trying to sneak around. back in philly, we got spotted but audrey had told everyone about the condition her brother is in so everyone backed off which i was thankful for. when at the hospital, there were several nurse and a doctor standing there, audrey walking up to them. "what's happened?"

"we moved his room, the small space was getting too crammed since we have more medical equipment needed for him." the doctor explained. "your his sister right?"

"yes, i am." she nods.

"well you weren't around when your parents were here but your brother is, will, be okay. he's just in a coma from the force when he got hit and he also has some broken ribs so that's making it difficult for him to breathe so we're going to have to surgically repair that." the doctor explained, me feeling audrey's whole body loosen up. when the doctor walked away, audrey jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my torso.

"you'll get to meet my brother." she giggles. "im so glad he's okay."

she was so happy and that made me happy. i kiss her softly before we realized we don't know where todd's new room is located. "go find the doctor, i'll be right back. text me his room number."

"okay." she kisses my quickly before i walked off to find a female nurse that knows a lot about pregnancy.

+

audrey

justin didn't come to the room until about an half hour later. "i asked the nurse some questions and i got stopped by fans." he breathes, sitting down next to me.

luckily it was just us in here until fifteen minutes from now. reece, andre, and my parents are coming. "what'd you ask the nurse?"

he hesitated before turning to me, "pregnancy. im clueless on it."

a smile found its way to my face. "you know i don't recall you pulling out. did you intentionally do that?"

"no." he chuckles. "if you are pregnant, i won't be not ready."

"what'd she tell you?"

he told me about how moody i'll get and the cravings i'll have and about how if you give natural birth you'll become more attached to the baby. just like when the male cuts the umbilical cord, he becomes more attached. "you're so excited." i laugh slightly, cupping his face.

"i love you, and i obviously want to start a family with you." he grabs my hands, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"didn't i say i wanted to propose before you impregnate me?"

"we don't even know if you're pregnant. it's been like four days." he says. "it takes like five to seven days for the egg to fertilize so you take a pregnancy test in like ten days after intercourse."

shocked wasn't even a word to explain my mood. i didn't even know that and i'm a female. gobsmacked was probably a better adjective.

"well in ten days, we need to do a pregnancy test." i smirk, and he just grins. god, i love him. if i end up not being pregnant or even worse, unable to conceive i don't even want to imagine his reaction. he looks so happy and excited.

he told me it was gonna be a girl and of course i wanted a boy so that argument started until a loud beeping noise startled us. "what the..." justin mumbles.

"go get a doctor!" i exclaim.

------

i found justin cute in this chapter idk