Chapter 23 - His mother.

Backkk!

Lets get this show on the road!

Andre.

Over the last couple of months Asia, and Andre still kept in contact with eachother.

They got to have a chance to build a relationship that nobody knee about but Asia's mother, and her 20 year old brother who did not approve.

Asia did not care though. She wanted to be with Andre. He made her happy between all the stuff going on in her family.

He was nice, and never judged her or stereo typed her for giving it up the first night she met him.

They shared personal stuff with each other, and when they were together the love was un separable.

Andre knew he had no business messing with a 16 year old so he told nobody about her. He wasn't embarrassed or anything but at the time, this girl just turned 16.

He could not stop himself though. He fell in love with her personality, her independence, and everything about her was everything Andre has been looking for.

He was special to her. Asia's virginity was lost to this person, and the first time she smoked weed was with him, and a lot of more other things.

They had so many memories in the short period of time.

He was on the way to picking her up because she called saying her, and her mother got into another arguement with her mom, and a arguement she got into at school.

She got in the car, and didn't look behind her.

"Im staying with you from now on. You can't let me go back please?" She begged, and cried.

"What happened?" She had a black eye, that looked really bad, and didnt want to show me by not looking at me.

I grabbed her face trying to look at it. But she only resisted.

"Stop please." She asked.

"What happened to your eye who did this?"

"I-I got into a argument with some girls at school, and they hit me. They kept bullying me and—

"And?"

"Calm down. We started arguing, and that's when they hit me. I got suspended, and then my mom she said it was my fault, and was mad I didn't hit the girl back. Then my mom smacked me because I—

"What?"

"I didn't hit them back and—

"Why not? They hit you first, and I know your ass can fight, and the school was gonna suspend you either way. Were you scared to stick up for yourself?"

"No... I didn't want to lose—

"Didn't want to lose the fight? You should've knocked them bitches in they face baby. Don't let nobody punk you. Don't let nobody hit you,and think it's okay!" I said grabbing her face hard.

Andre was only looking out for his girl, and most of the time he portrayed that in a intimidating way.

"Andre! I dont!"