2.6

Collage was created by britt_the_original over on Instagram. I don't know your Wattpad name, but thank you!

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"You're disgusting."

"So, is that a no?"

"Of course it's a no!"

He grabs his burger from the table again and takes another bite, frowning at me.

"Are you sure? The offer still stands, it will stand for the rest of the day, week, month, year."

"Alex, I do not want to make a proper hotdog with you!" I exclaim, making him put his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, sheesh."

I huff out a breath before I take a bite from my hotdog. Alex chuckles as he looks at me and I turn to narrow my eyes at him.

"What's so funny?"

He puts his hands up once again, "I didn't say anything."

"Whatever."

"I want another hotdog." Emily speaks up and I turn to see that she's already finished with hers.

"I'll buy you another one." Damian offers, already reaching for his wallet in his front pocket.

Emily simply smiles at him and leans up to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." She says.

"Yeah, no problem." He tells her, before he looks up to the man in the food truck. "One hotdog and a bacon burger please, with extra bacon."

The man nods, "Coming right up."

Suddenly, a hand makes impact with my butt and I quickly whip around to punch the sweet life out of Alex's arm.

He groans as he rubs his arm, "What the hell was that for?"

I glare at him, "Don't you dare spank me again." I threaten.

"Spank you?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed. "Both of my hands are too busy holding my burger, trust me I didn't—"

He gets cut off by someone laughing loudly on the ground beside us.

"Y-you actually punched him!" Emily chokes out between her laughter. "Oh sweet baby Jesus, I'm gonna pee myself!"

Alex and I instantly side-step away from her as she continues to roll around in laughter.

"Sorry for punching you." I awkwardly say to him as he continues to rub his aching arm.

"It's alright."

No, it isn't. I think to myself, looking at his pained face.

All too soon, I begin to curl over in laughter and the guys both look at Emily and I with weirded out looks on their faces.

"Girls, enough with the laughing." They grumble.

But, we don't listen as we continue to laugh.