f o u r t e e n

Dear Jason,

I don't know where to begin. My parents got their divorce yesterday, and you weren't answering your phone when I needed you the most. I needed you to hold me as I cry on your shoulder telling me it's alright even though we both know it's not. Where were you? Did you hear the voice mails I left for you?

I was positive I sounded sad and depressed. Did you know I had to cried myself to sleep? I wanted you here with me to cuddle. To h old me, shower me with forehead kisses, and tell me words of encouragement. I guess you were too caught up in your world to notice the calls I left you.

I should go to bed now; another dreamless night lays ahead for me. Maybe it'll be a nightmare to night, or even a good memory of us.

               Your broken girl,
                                      Bella

•••••••
Hello loves!!

I know, I know I've been gone for awhile and I'm sorry.

I've been caught up in school with projects and exams.

I'll try to write and finish this book over the summer (which for me is two weeks away) and the beginning of the next school year.

I hope you guys enjoy this book even though it's not good, and sorry this was a short chapter.

Remember to like and comment ;)))

See all you loves soon!!!