A Boy Named Jiro

You woke up the next day to some stirring next to you.

'Please let it be my imagination...' You slowly turned your head to see a dark-haired figure laying beside you.

'Is that Rio?!'

"W-What are you doing here?!" You jumped out of your bed frantically and looked down at him. 'I'm going to call the pol-'

"I said I'd protect you remember?" Rio woke up slowly and yawned. 'I thought I locked and checked everything! This is- Normal people don't do these types of things!' Starting to feel more anxious you backed away further from the bed.

"I'll give you until the count of-"

Rio pounced and grabbed your shirt, pulling you down with him.

"You talk too much (Y/N). Just relax." He squeezed you tighter. "You're mine remember?" The male started stroking the back of your head while playing with your (H/C) hair.

"R-Rio let-"

"(Y/N) don't say my name like that... It's a huge turn on..." Rio's hot breath hit the side of your cheek as he whispered into your ear. You shivered in his grasp hoping he wouldn't give into his desire.

'I can't wait for him to let me go. I don't wanna stay any longer.'

You abruptly kneed him and flung yourself out of his hold, positioning yourself behind your desk.

"Leave! I don't need you here, it's my house! I don't need any of your 'quote on quote' protection here!" You spat.

"Is that anyway to talk to your savior? I could have left you there or worse, I could have even joined in... You don't know how much I was holding back." He retorted from the bed as he rubbed his side. "And that hurt. Come back and-"

"Get out." You said spitefully pointing to the door. "This isn't what I meant."

"(Y/N)..." He growled sitting up. When the blue-eyed boy got a better look at your annoyed face he smirked. "You look pretty cute when you're angry... Now come sit on my lap, i'll be sure to lift your mood." Rio then said with a lustful tone as he licked his lips.

Frustrated with his erotic behavior you quickly stormed out your own room.

"What the fuck..." You said under your breath while pacing down the hall. 'It's weird that he's able to get in without me noticing. I'm not exactly a heavy sleeper.' You then made your way down stairs past the kitchen and into the laundry room where you had left your uniform the past night. '-Wait! The key near my doorway??!' You realized as you changed into your uniform. Then you quickly threw  your night clothes in the washer before stepping out into the hall. 'That can't be it though, I took it inside awhile ago and-'

You nearly crashed into something when you turned the corner to enter the kitchen.

"Hello there (Y/N)." Colin greeted as he huffed out a small laugh. "I think you might need glasses."

'Oh no.' You felt your heart sink.

"Who else is here?" You asked half-heartedly while walking past him.

"Everyone." He answered as he watched you go towards the kitchen.

Your eyes widened in feat as your heart began to beat faster.