3

Dear Tyler,

I woke up today morning with great difficulty. Usually, I am a morning person but today it felt as if I did not wanna leave the bed. I wanted to hide in the comforter and just forget everything. You know as they say - a good laugh and a good sleep are the best cures for anything.

Nonetheless, I have Westville High which is now a hell hole without you to attend.

I get ready and walk downstairs. There are some fruits in the basket which is kept on the counter. Just as I was to grab an apple, I hear the door bell. I had not been expecting anyone so it was quite odd for the doorbell to ring. I open the door only to see you.

You.

Just your sight made me breathless.

You were in your jeans and a normal v-neck t-shirt, messy hair and an adorable smile.

"Hi Jenny!" You said in that super sexy voice of yours.

I suddenly forgot how to speak. My breath was caught up in my throat and I couldn't utter a word.

"Um... won't you let me in?" You asked me.

I speechlessly open the door wide enough to let you enter.

"Look Jen--" You were saying but I cut you off.

"What ....what are you do..doing he..here?" I stuttered.

"Allison is gone uptown for a week. And since we have been off touch lately, I thought we could car pool together." You shrugged.

So that's why you came. Your girlfriend is not around so you thought of me.

"Ok." I said and looked at anything but you.

"Look, I am really sorry. I know I have been busy with Al but you have to understand that this is the first relationship I am serious about. I have been trying to make things work for me and her." You had said, almost begging.

Strange, isnt it? The way I am crazy about you is the way you are crazy about her.

I finally look at you to see those eyes boring into mine with sincerity. When will I ever find it in my heart to be mad at you?

"Its okay. I understand." I said, sighing heavily.

"Thanks! So, lets go." You said and we settled down in your car.

______

"Thanks for dropping me off." I had said.

"Shut up with the formality!" You ruffled my hair.

"Stay away from me, you goon!" I faked ange though I want you nowhere but by my side.

"No can do, Jenny!" You said with that heart warming smile.

God! If only you knew what does that make me feel.

My heart is doing somersaults. I think I'll die out of an attack. Can someone call 911 ?

I smiled back, staring at your pretty face.

"I missed you." You whispered.

"I missed you too." I whispered back while pulling your cheeks .

"Ah! My official cheek puller!" You exclaimed making me laugh.

"I hope you meant what you said." I had said.

"I did. Every word of it." You said, earnestly.

I smiled and walked towards my class with a silly grin on my face. Now this is what you call a good morning!

Yours,

Jennifer.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/N -

Hello people!

I hope you liked it.

Vote, comment and spread the word :)

Love always,

KHUSHALI ~