Chapter Four: You Got That Right Babe

You Got That Right Babe

"Lana!"

"Lana!"

"What mom?" I groaned my eyes still shut as I covered my face with the duvet.

My bed began to shake and I groaned again. What does she want on Saturday Morning? She knows I sleep till like noon. Then I remembered Miranda stayed over and it might be her.

"If its you Miranda...please stop." I groaned as I threw a pillow behind me.

"Ouch." I heard a deep voice groaned and I know it's not my dad because he went to the station. My eyes shot open as I turned around.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I got out of bed, I look like a dinosaur in the morning and the four hottest guys in school are in my room.

"Your mom let us in," Aidan said as he rubbed his head, I must've thrown the pillow at him.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I sat on my bed, Carter sat on the edge of my bed.

"Do you know what time it is?" he asked as he motioned to my clock. I looked at it and my eyes widened.

12:00

"Oh." I said feeling calm afterwards; so what half of the day was gone, it's not like I was going to do anything.

"I thought I'm only going to be a bad girl on Monday." I sighed not really interested. This whole 'bet' thing is honestly so stupid.

I put on my glasses and glanced around the room, Aidan sat in my desk chair, Ethan was looking at my bookshelf and Blake was leaning against my door.

"We're going shopping," Blake said with a look of boredom on his face.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I frowned glancing to my wardrobe.

"N-Nothing its just..." Blake stuttered looking down.

"Okay, let's see what you got." Ethan said walking to my wardrobe, he opened it and went through my clothes.

"Nice band shirts. Why don't you wear them at school?" he asked referring to the Greenday and Led Zeppelin shirts along with a few others. Which caught Blake's attention as he started to walk towards Ethan.

"Well considering I'm known as the good girl in school people would think I'm looking for attention if I come to school dressed all punk and stuff." I mumbled looking down at my Captain America pyjamas. This is embarrassing.

"We'll just tell people you're one of us and if they want to start shit they have to go through me," Blake said as he took out some random clothes and shoved it into my arms. Such a gentlemen.

"Go shower...we're going to turn you into a badass chick." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and hair and walked back to my room.

I looked in the mirror, did they come all this way just to come and dress me up?

And what did Blake mean when people started shit...does he actually care?

Nahh he's the bad boy, he doesn't care about anything, I looked down to what I was wearing because I didn't have time to look at what Blake threw at me. I liked it. It was a black jeans, maroon jersey and I just slipped on my ankle boots.

I don't look that bad, do I?

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where the boys all sat by the dinning table eating pancakes.

"These are divine Mrs Willson!" Aidan moaned as he stuffed his face with pancakes.

"Why thank you Aidan," my mom said as she placed a new plate of pancakes on the table.