Chapter 21: Last Promotion

(Just saying, I don't actually remember when then stopped prompting adore u but I know it was sometime in July.)

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

It's been a little over a week since my birthday and it's finally our last day for the adore u promotions.

It makes me happy because now Mingyu and I can have more time together.

With all the music shows, fansigns, and just practice in general, we haven't had to much time to be together.

We're used to it though, it was the same way during training, except worse because we couldn't sleep together. (Not in the way you dirty minded people.) Now we both sleep in my bed and it's great.

Mingyu's really warm and, for some reason, he takes away my nightmares. I can't really explain it but I guess he just makes me feel save.

The alarm on Mingyu's phone started going off and I grabbed it to turn it off.

After I did, I realized that his lock screen was a picture of us. I smiled at the picture of me kissing Mingyu's cheek.

"You like it?" Mingyu asked as he realized what I was looking at.

"When did you take this?" I asked, not remembering doing this.

"I have my ways." Mingyu said and I could see his smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"No but seriously, when?" I asked.

"A couple months ago." Mingyu said. "We were on the bus, you kissed my cheek, I asked you to do it again, you were confused but did it, and I took a picture."

"I remember now." I said, remembering how confused I was at the time. "You had this as your lock screen all this time?"

"Yup." Mingyu nodded against my shoulder.

"How did I not notice before now?" I asked myself.

"Who knows." Mingyu said, laughing a bit.

"Shut up." I said shoving him off my shoulder. "We need to get up."

Mingyu groaned. "I'm so tired."

"Well, today's the last day of promotions so tonight we can stay up and then sleep in super late in the morning." I said and Mingyu smiled.

"I like that plan." Mingyu said.

"As do I." I said. "Now come up, let's get up."

We both got up and began getting ready to leave for our final performance.

When I was finally finished and left the bedroom, S.coups was running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

"What's going on?" I asked and he quickly stopped and looked at me.

"Haven't I told you already?" S.coups asked, sounding annoyed that I stopped him from whatever he was doing.

I shook my head. "No, I just came out of the bedroom."

"Oh, good." S.coups said. "We need to meet in the living room after promotions today."

"Someone else coming out?" I laughed.

"No." S.coups sounded less then amused. "We need to talk about our break before our next album."

"Oh, okay." I said, not wanting to say something else to make him mad.

"Okay, that only makes 10." S.coups said before thinking for a moment. "Who else am I missing?"

"Did you count yourself?" I asked and S.coups glared at me.