F o u r t e e n

Damon's P.O.V

I miss her. I miss Pat. 

I kept tracking and tracking them. I found the location on this farm house. 

I asked Ric if he can come with me today, well, he's my buddy, he can't say no to me. 

I got my distraction here... Andie Star. You know when I say distraction—my human blood bag. 

I just hope you don't think that I'm betraying my love, Patricia. I'm still waiting for her no matter what happens. 

I went out with Ric to that icky farm. I opened the door and instantly, a metallic scent hit my senses. Blood. 

Right, Stefan's homemade art. 

Drinking blood from human... Blah blah until the head is finally... Off. Yuck right? Then he will put back the head because of conscience of what he did. 

The irony. 

I felt something on my feet.

"What is that?" Alaric said with brooding face like Stefan's. I shrugged at him and pulled of the carpet. I saw a handle on the floor and opened it. Chains equals to werewolves.

"I know this. Werewolves. Klaus is locating werewolves." I said and closing the handle on the floor, cringing at the sound of the wood slamming back down.

"Let's clean this up." He said. I nodded and helped him pull in the women in the carpet that I pulled off. We lit the carpet with the dead bodies. After that we had a long trip and came home.

"Thanks Ric. Thank you for joining me on a FUN trip." I said sarcastically on the end, shrugging my shoulders with a smirk. He laughed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled, before he looked back at me with a mellow one. "I know you miss her, right?" He said carefully, making me look down with a sad smile.

"You can say that Ric. I truly miss her. I can't just give up on her, right? I still love her after months. Even after years, I will still do, no matter what. I just wish she could come back here." I said, and felt my eyes water.

I felt someone hugged me from my back. I looked up to Ric and his eyes wide in surprise. I can feel a hot breath on my ear. My heart tingles in delight as I smell her familiar scent.

"I missed you too, Damon." Someone whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my cheek.

Patricia's P.O.V

Hey! It's my birthday! 

Elena's and my birthday!

 As my birthday gift from Klaus, he told me I can come back to Mystic Falls, but I said I will come back to him and Stefan too. 

I promised Elena that I will help her bring Stefan back. I will keep that promise even I would like to stay with MY Damon. I missed Damon.

I went to the boarding house. There's a party. 

Well, I know who did this, Caroline. Always the party girl. 

I missed them. I miss Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt, Care, Even Tyler. I miss my BFFs! I can't feel Damon inside the house, I know where he'll go.

I went in the Mystic Grill, and I saw Damon with a guy. I saw Damon looking down and....crying? I walked behind him with a worried face, hearing him say,

"You can say that Ric. I truly miss her. I can't just give up on her, right? I still love her after months. Even after years. I will still love her, no matter what. I just wish she could come back here." 

I quickly hugged him on his back and put my lips on his ear. 

"I missed you too, Damon." I said smiling. He pulled my arms towards him, until I was in front of him. He looked at me with a shocked face. When he realized it's really me, he hugged me so tight. I think I'm gonna break. 

I smiled widely. He is still crying. I pulled away from him and began to wipe his tears with my hand. He can be a crybaby sometimes, huh?

"Hey hey. Don't cry. I'm here now. Okay? I love you. I love you." I said and kissed him passionately. He smiled at our kiss. I heard someone clear his throat. I pulled away with an awkward smile, before turning to the man that I assumed Damon's new bestie. I held my hand to the man and smiled.

"I'm Patricia. And you are?" I said and he took and shook my hand.

"Alaric. Wait. You look exactly like Katherine and Elena." He said as he pulled his hand away and inspected my face. I laughed weakly.

"You heard the word twins? Elena's my sister, and I assume you knew that." I said and smiled. He smiled back.

"Well I have to go. I'm a history teacher, will you please excuse me because I have some papers to grade." He politely said, looking back at Damon, who seems to be only seeing you at the moment. I nodded.

"It's to meet you, Ric." I said. He nodded and smiled before leaving. I turned to Damon. He smiled as I sat on his lap. I was facing him, arms wrapping around his neck. He grasped my waist as if I was his teddy bear. 

"So, we have a party to attend." I said and smirked. His smile faded and pouted.

"Can't I just spend this time with you? I missed this. I missed our alone time." He said looking at me with those puppy eyes. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Nope. We should party with them. I don't wanna waste my time. I just want to see Elena happy and my friends." I said to him. He frowned.

"You're not staying for good?" He said sadly. I put his chin up because he is looking down.

"Yeah. But remember, I promised to Elena that I will bring Stefan back. I will not give up yet. I love you. And I hope you will not give up on me too." I said looking in his eyes. He shook his head, determination in his eyes.

"Never. I promised that I will never ever give up on you, Pat. I will never do that. I love you, Pat. I love you! Remember that, ALWAYS. Me and You. For eternity. After this shit, I promise that I will marry you." He said with confidence, making my eyes well up. He kissed me.

"I love you, Damon. Let's go." I said pulling him up. He mouthed 'I love you too' I smiled at that. We went in to his car and took off to his house. Full of teens. I can see Caroline. She's a vampire.