Life full of rejection (Partially Edited) (Watty Awards 2013)

Summery:

This is a story about Madison after her parents were murdered she and her brother had to move into the pack house.

Madison was beaten by all the member and rejected by everyone except her best friend Blake.

One day Blake makes Madison leave because he can't dare see his friend being rejected by her mate.

Two years later Madison comes back and everything takes a strange turn.

Take this journey with Madison as she faces a life full of rejection

All rights reserved to Moisa71

WARNING: Cliches ahead!!!

Annie's Thoughts:

The rejection on this one is coming from something that is called childhood mischief. Most don't realize how some children can be like that but then of course it is natural and they try to kill those traits in a child. Thing is even if you succeed in killing it in your way you will never fully do that. This part of a child comes naturally and I will not try to even change a part like that, just show them their mistakes and when they can do something like that. No, this pack beat her because of it and her parents got killed too. Fortunately for her, her dad was a man whore so her and her brother aren't his only kids. There is a sequel but it hasn't been finished.

Chapters: 22

Author's Name: moisa71