Mother

Cover made by beckett-fcker69 she's truly amazing!
  Also, please follow notkai and read "The Alpha Wolf"

The person who gives birth to you.The person who is supposed to love you and protect you forever.
  My mother was the kindest person I met. She loved me and protected me from a world that could never accept me.She was beautiful like an angel...but she was always struggling to remain on the edge of sanity.
  After we left dad,she became another person. She was always tired,she was always stressed. It was like she was aging 10 years in one. She wasn't taking care of herself anymore, and her smile wasn't bringt like I remembered it. But her eyes... Her eyes never changed. That emerald green color shining with innocence never changed.
  She was a flower, just like my father described. But he was a storm,and I was hurricane and she whitered... Yet.. She took care of me in those years when we were away from dad,away from the town..just the two of us..in our small dream like home...

   But dreams always end in the morning and the story did not have a happy ending.

  I haven't had the chance to say goodbye. I came to this school without hugging my mother once more. I haven't had the chance to look her in the eye and thank her for what she has done for me..because I never saw her again, nor heard anything about her..
  All people are storms.. And all people are flowers... And I am whitering...

   ' Mo.. Mother? ' the girl asked as she came running in her room.Her  cheeks were rosy as a flower and a innocent smile was painted on her lips.
  But no reply was given.
   ' Mother?' she asked again this time looking behind the curtain, thinking is a game and wanting to play.
  But reality is just for adults,there is no time for games.
      'Mommy? ' the girl asked, afraid. Her shaking hands grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open and a scream escaped from her lungs at the sight.

  Because you won't be able to survive reality.. If you play childish games.. You need to wake up...YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!

   And try to adapt to a world where nothing is right and nothing's wrong.

  Soo..what do you guys think? Anf sorry for the late update. I was sick..