The Master and the Weasel

*Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update. I'm almost done writing the third part, and so I was trying to finish it! Thanks for reading. Please share, vote, comment, and continue reading! Thanks! Ciao!*

"I wasn't asking permission."

I used my momentum to push him out the way. He stumbled away, and the rest of us pushed out the door. I looked back to see Bain holding shock. I looked at the girls, apology in my eyes. I felt kind of bad, but I had to. Night had descended, and we snuck toward the armory. We evaded the watchmen by hiding behind boat.

Kili limped along at a slower pace, and it broke my heart to see him like that. "Shh! Keep it down." Dwalin hissed. The others had been whispering, and the sheer number of whispers carried through the empty town.

"As soon as we have the weapons, we make straight for the mountain. Go, go, go!" Thorin pointed to Nori, who got a running start, running up a pyramid of dwarves. They had pressed themselves to the wall of the armory. He got high enough he dove through the second floor window. "Next." Thorin pointed to Bilbo, who did the same in a less graceful manner.

He looked to me, and I ran up the group, rolling into the window. Fili and Kili followed. Kili was panting heavily after the task. I walked over, meeting his eyes. "We'll get it looked at more professionally soon. I promise." I brushed against his stubble, and we started collecting the weapons. I watched as he struggled against the load of several weapons. Thorin dropped another onto the pile. I started bristling.

"You alright?" Thorin met his nephew's eyes, remembering my conversation with him. He did seem to care, but I think he was trying to give Kili more oppurtunities to be strong.

"I can manage. Let's just get out of here." I had my own weapons in my arms, and I wished I could have taken those weapons from him. Thorin looked to Kili, laying another sword on the pile. Kili started walking down the stairs. I prayed he would be okay. Thorin dropped a sword onto my pile. Suddenly, I heard a cry, and a body falling.

"Kili!" I called, dropping my own weapons. The weapons all made a clunking noise, and everyone looked around warily. Watchmen cried out and running footsteps made their way toward us.

"Run!" I heard Dori call. I heard weapons being picked up, and watched as they grabbed the dropped weapons. Several guards stormed passed us, and held pikes at their throats. I couldn't protect them all, there were to many. The main guard, marked by a different uniform, stopped at us, pointing a dagger at me. I knelt next to Kili, who looked dejectedly and guiltily at his uncle. I pulled out my own dagger at the man.

"Don't you touch him." I said lowly, and the guard approached me. He laughed in a snide tone.

"What's a girl doing with a dagger? Give it here, before you hurt someone." He taunted unknowingly. I growled, and sheathed it, pulling out my dual swords.

"I can use these. As I said. Do not touch him." His eyes widened. He called in some code, and three pairs of footsteps came forward. They surrounded me, taking my swords and searching me roughly.

"Iridian!" Kili struggled to get up, trying to shove past the guards as they took my weapons. I fought against their holds. Another hoisted Kili up. I kicked the guard's knee. "Iridian!" Two more guards grabbed my arms roughly, yanking me away. My scratches twisted painfully, but that didn't stop me. I struggled like a caged animal, but they gripped so hard my arms bruised. One kicked my back, and I let them walk us to where they were taking us.

They took us, kicking and screaming to the center of town. Townspeople followed us as we made our way to a grand house, curiosity peaking as our loud group passed their houses. It was the Master's. Alfrid poked his head out, seeing what the commotion was. He saw us headed toward him. Snow started to fall, clinging to my hair, cloak, and eyelashes. "Get off me!" Dwalin shouted. Alfrid closed the door, presumably to get the Master.