The Beginning is the End

Ant has been married to Lisa for 10 years now and Dec married Ali one year ago.

One rainy evening Dec comes home after a long, exhausting day of filming for the Britain's Got Talent auditions. After getting out of the car and saying his goodbye to Ant, he walks up to the front door and enters. After coming through the door, he immediately hears a loud moaning noise coming from the bedroom.

He walks up the stairs to Ali's and his bedroom and pushes the big wooden door open, he is shocked by what he sees. His wife laying in bed with another man, the man is tall, at least 6ft 3, has curly blonde hair and a very muscular torso. Dec can't believe his eyes and storms out of the house, he smashes the door shut, crying and runs over to his best-friend, who fortunately lives only two doors down the road.

He knocks on the door and as Ant opens the door he sees tears streaming down his best friends face. Ant and Dec sit down in the kitchen and as Ant prepares a cuppa Dec explains what had just happened. Ant is shocked, he says that he would have never expected such a betrayal from Ali. The following weeks are tough, Dec leaves Ali, they are getting a divorce and even though Ali apologizes whenever they see each other, Dec clarifies, that he does not want to talk to her ever again.

A couple of month later, Dec goes into a pub on his own because Ant has a date night with Lisa. While sitting in the bar, watching football, he sees a young women, she has short blonde hair, blue eyes and does not look girly at all.

The girl smiles back at him and after a while Dec decides to go over. The two introduce each other and Dec learns, that the girls name is Lara, they start chatting about football and other stuff. It's starting to get late and after exchanging their numbers, they decide to meet again.

The following day, Dec tells Ant everything about the girl he just met and goes on about how much he likes her, not only because she hasn't got a single clue that he is famous but because of how well they get along, even though they barely know each other. After Ant teases Dec all day, Dec finally admits, that he has a little crush on Lara.

A couple of days later Dec and Lara meet again, they bond almost instantaneously and get along very well. They realize, that they share the  same sense of humour, like the same movies, have the same taste in music and most importantly they both love football.

Lara tells Dec about her family and how she barely has any contact to them, because it is hard for her to bond with someone and they verbally abused her for a long time, which is why it's hard for her to trust someone.

Plus she normally likes to be on her own and hasn't got any friends in London just yet, because she recently moved here from Germany.

She moved to London, because she loves the city and her parents do not speak any English so she hopes they will not find her. She also admits, after warning Dec that he might not want to go out with her anymore, that she is asexual.

Dec is very understanding. Lena explains, that she does fall in love and has romantic feelings for men sometimes, but she simply cannot imagine to be in a sexual relationship with someone.

Dec says, that this is not a problem for him and Lara starts to trust Dec, which is astonishingly fast for her standards. They begin to meet more often and slowly but surely fall in love for each other.

Lara meets Dec's family and despite her lack of social skills, they all get along very well, she also becomes friends with Ant, Lisa, Stephen and the rest of Dec's friends.

After Dec revealed that he is a celebrity eventhough he was very coy to admit it. She was stunned but was happy that he told her now and not when they met, because otherwise their relationship might have been influenced by that.