Chapter Fourteen | Tell Him The Truth

________

Gotta tell him the truth ooh

Guess I've been waitin for the stars to align

There's no perfect time

I gotta tell him the truth

Cause it's hard to build the truth on a lie

And if that's what I want

I gotta tell him the truth - Keri Hilson
________

Domani

I woke up the next morning to an empty ass bed. I was butt ass booty naked all by my damn self and it wasn't a good feeling for me either. I felt like a damn jump off, a booty call or some shit. She brought her ass over to my crib, fucked me, then left like a thief in the damn night, while I was asleep. That shit was foul, it made a nigga feel cheap as hell too. I wasn't no fuck and duck type of nigga. If anything, I'm a fuck and want to get married type of dude, yeah, my shit just that damn good. You better ask somebody bout the kid. These strokes don't play no games.

Me: don't you ever in ya life come to my house, fuck me, and leave like I'm just some random ass nigga. Damn, you could've at least waited til I woke up or told me you was leavin. 😒

The Mrs.💕😋 : I'm sorry Domani, I didn't know that you cared so much. 😌 I had to leave early, my daddy wanted me to be home. 

Me: Well, this daddy wants you at home too, right here on this dick 😉.

The Mrs. 💕😋: You're disgusting, lol, but I wish. 😏 I'm not about to do this, anyway, I made you breakfast. It's in the microwave. Now gtfo, I'm trying to sleep. I'm sore ... 😩

Me: If you would've stayed with daddy, I would've gave you a massage and shit, but nah, you want to run home to your "daddy". It's cool tho, ask that nigga to massage that pussy for you then. 😂✌🏼

The Mrs. 💕😋: Shut up, what you're not here to do, another nigga is. 😁

Me: Fuck you! 😒🖕🏼

The Mrs. 💕😋 : Already did. 😘

I smacked my lips and didn't even bother to reply to her as I got up from out of the bed. I didn't go to put on shit to cover myself up either, hell, this is was my damn crib. I could walk around butt ass naked if I so pleased, and I did just that right then, dick swanging around everywhere too. I grabbed my phone from the bed and headed out of the room and into the kitchen. I headed straight for the microwave and grabbed the sticky note that was attached, and then smirked at the kiss that she had left on the small paper. I sat it to the side before pulling out a plate of food, my love. I had waffles, eggs, bacon, and sausage. Shit smelt good as fuck too, so I warmed it up real quick until it was smoking and then I stepped down on it.

My phone started ringing on the counter beside me, as I stuffed my face with eggs. It wasn't nobody but Rod ole ugly worrisome ass face-timing me. I sighed dramatically and put my fork down onto the plate before grabbing for it. First, I made sure long John silver and the twins wasn't in view before answering his shit. I wouldn't ever give that ugly ass nigga the satisfaction of seeing my dick, Rod was low key gay as fuck on the low low.