Chapter 16

Zaid walks up to me and pulls me away from Maruf.

" what did i say about you keeping your dirty hands away from her?" Zaid says.

" and what did i say about you hurting her?" Maruf snaps back.

" that is none of your fucking business,"

" yeah it is..it is cuz unlike you, i care about her...she is going to be mine soon,"

" and who gave you that stupid idea?" Zaid asks. " SHE IS MY WIFE AND MINE ONLY...DONT YOU EVER DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN,"

Did he really call me his wife?

Maruf moves in toward Zaid and without thinking, i step between them.

" please...stop," i say in a weak voice. My head was spinning from the days events and i started to feel nauseous, my throat burned from the cold. I turn to face Zaid and point a finger at him.

" you...i...," what was i supposed say? Do i really hate him? The fact that he called me his wife made my heart beat faster. What is this feeling. I am so confused.

My head pounded even more with all these thoughts and before i can finnish my sentence, my legs give up and i sink to the ground.

"Nadia," i hear Zaids voice one last time before i black out, unconscious.

*******************

Hey sorry for the late update..i was just too lazy to write and i am sorry this is a really short chapter...but next time i will try to do better...thanks.