Chapter 51

A/N: read the author note at the end it's important

**

Savanah's P.O.V

this day was amazing i miss my hometown and it was nice showing Nick the paces we went to when we were younger. me and Alex used to always go to the mall. but we are totally different because she likes to shop and i hate shopping. i always complained about everything and i think i annoyed her but she's the one who brought this upon herself.

we then showed him the places were me and my brother played soccer for years before we went to play club. Nick wanted to play against me again but i don't want to play with him anymore because he cheats. he doesn't want to lose so he cheats. when i told him this he tried to act it of but i know him better then that.

 then we showed him both of our high schools because me and Alex went to different high schools. once we reached mine he wanted to in the school. school was still in session so we had to sign in and we walked in. i showed him the classes that i had. and i noticed that most of my teacher were still there. i saw my favorite teacher still there and i wanted to go in there to say hi to him.

i opened the door and Mr. Curry was in the middle of a class. the thing its not the normal classroom where kids talk this is a sign language class so most of the time its quiet. 

"hello Mr. Curry" i said

"hello Savanah how's it been?" he asked

"it's been really good, how are you?" i asked him

"it's been good i love it here" he said

"Curry this is my husband Nick King and my sister Alex and my son Andrew" i introduced them to him

i guess everyone just noticed him, Andrew and my sister in the room and once they saw him they all gasped. we heard whispers around the room. 

"omg that's Nick King"  

"what's he here for?"

"that's his wife?" 

"lucky girl"

"omg that's their son he's so cute"

"that's enough guys quiet" Curry told the class

everyone settled down but their eyes were staring at us. it was starting to feel uncomfortable. and when Nick saw i was getting uncomfortable he pulled me to him kissing my forehead. the girls in the class awed and i blushed and hid more in his chest.

"well it's nice to meet you guys" Curry said

they said hello to him. and we let them continue and walked out the classroom. after an hour there we left and got into the car. 

"i didn't know you knew sign language" Nick said

"oh yeah i didn't want to take Spanish so the only other option was taking sign language" i said 

"could you still sign?" he asked 

"i'll try" i said

i tried to remember some of the signs and i remembered some. so i signed i really love you.

"what does that mean?" he asked

"it means i really love you" i told him

"i really love you too Savanah" he said

"eh hem sister still here please don't be lovey dovey in front of me" Alex said

we laughed and Nick started to drive again we told him that we were going to show him this city in the mountains. we told him the directions and the ride there was lots of steep turns. when we finally reached arrowhead Nick was looking around in awe.

"what's this place called?" he asked

"Arrowhead" me and Alex told him

"this place is awesome when you guys were younger did you go here all the time?" he asked

"yeah we know a person who owns a cabin here and they invite us up here to hang out at the lake-" 

"there's a lake?" he interrupted

"yes do you want to see it?" i asked laughing he looks like a little kid.  

"yes please" he said

"let's go then" i grabbed his hand and we started walking towards the lake. we walked down stairs and there was the lake.

"wow" was all he said

the lake was beautiful people were on their boats and people were knee boarding. 

we started walking around the city and Nick wanted to go into every store but we don't mind because he looked like a kid that goes around looking really excited. we just couldn't stop him.

that's how the rest of the was like just walking around the city.

~~

A/N: hello guys i have important news! this book its getting close to ending. and i want to thank everyone who read this book it means a lot. 

let me know how you would like it to end and i might choose your idea to write the ending.

thank you so much!

-Tori

comment. vote. share