Update + Q&A + Contest Finalists + Other Stuff, I Guess

Howdy!

I guess I don't have too much to say since I've been updating like crazy, but I hope you all liked the first two chapters. And for everyone who has asked, I plan to have the sequel up before Wednesday (so it could be anytime before then, like Monday or Tuesday). I'm not putting the whole thing up at once because I still need to edit it, so I'll probably put up the first 5-6 chapters. But please stop asking me when it'll be up. Otherwise: 

What? I liked Tangled more than Frozen

What? I liked Tangled more than Frozen. Don't kill me! *Hides behind my husband Jason Momoa*

As we speak, I'm about twenty pages into the theoretical third book (or maybe I'm just binge watching Grey's Anatomy, who knows?). I'm sure most of you will get your questions answered about the sequel soon, but for now, here are some responses from the Q&A. If I forgot you, please put your question in the comments and I'll put it up here. 

Q&A

LizethAcosta3

Q: Didn't Parker discover Miren's fake act as a boy?

I'm a little confused by this question, but if we're the same page, I think you're referring to the scene where he tells Artemis that Miren is dead? No? Then I'm a little lost. Parker is as clueless as Artemis and everyone else who isn't part of the Revengers (Jeno, Wallace, Chara). So the only thing he might be is pissed that Wallace lied about her coming back to Rosemunde. But for now, he's incredibly distraught. Still sexy, though. Lol. 

Q: Will you separate the book or will you write the 2 book inside the first one?

This is a really great question. I just PMed the Wattpad peeps that featured this story, so I'm waiting to hear back. Since this story is being featured, it seems like a good bet, but I'll probably just put it independently. Anyone who reads this story automatically will want to read the second, so it doesn't have to be featured. I'll probably put out a request for it to be featured, but I'll let it gain a little bit of momentum first. There should be around 50 chapters in the sequel, so we have time. :) 

Q: When will you be updating I mean I know it will be each week but which day?

I always update on Friday, that's sort of my thing. I'm probably not going to update everyday until I get closer to the end of the story (again, I'm still in the process of editing), but you'll always be getting at least two chapters per week. However, it will most likely be much more. ;)

mishaslut

Q:Didn't Jeno say that he lied that they (Theodora) were dating because at that time, he thought that Miren was gay and had a crush on him???

A: Jeno technically didn't lie. He's in a relationship with Theodora, but they aren't boyfriend or girlfriend. He said that they were "talking", so they are still dating. When he thought Miren was a boy, he said this to get her off his back, and as he developed the feels for her, obviously his relationship with Theodora sort of died down. Jeno and Theodora aren't the PDA types, so they're sort of straddled somewhere between friends and boy/girlfriends, if that makes sense. But his feelings for Miren are definitely strong.