P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

A/N: THERE IS SOME CONTENT IN THIS STORY THAT PEOPLE UNDER THIRTEEN CANNOT READ, UNLESS IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE OR NOT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE YOU WERE WARNED**

ALSO THIS STORY IS RLLY CRINGY BC I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS A PRETEEN JUST SAYING

TRAILER ON THE SIDE! >>

- mia [writer]

TRAILER ON THE SIDE! >>

As of right now (01-28-14) this story is being edited so if it seems a little different in chapters it because they haven't yet been edited yet (most likely)! - @irrishdimples [editor]

Chapter Status: Edited

_______________________________

I sighed, tossing and turning uncomfortably in bed. Somehow, my bed felt a bit empty, with just me in it.

A bed was meant to be shared.

All I could hear was the rain outside, angrily whipping at my window.

I decided to call the only boy I knew would keep me company on a night like this, me groping for my phone in the dark.

Once I grasped it, I unlocked it, dialing his number.

It would ring about three times before his raspy voice spoke.

"Hello?" he said.

"Harry," I paused. "Come over tonight?"

"I can't. I was actually sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at three in the morning.

"Please," I begged while rolling my eyes.

I waited for a response, as I could hear shuffling at the other end of a line.

"Do you want to have sex tonight?"

I smiled, biting my lip. "Pleasure to,"

He lowly chuckled, as I yawned.

"I'll be there in about ten minutes," he proclaimed.

"I'm naked under the sheets," I said while fiddling with a piece of my hair.

"Maybe five, then," He said. I could hear him moving around already, I guessed he was fumbling with his jeans.

I smirked. "Oh and by the way," I said while I heard him making his way downstairs.

"Yeah?" He breathed out.

"I hate you,"

*****

I waited in my room patiently, pulling the covers over me. They were cold against my bare body, but I didn't care. I twirled a strand of hair around my finger while tugging it. While staring at the blank white ceiling, I like the piece of hair drop onto my naked shoulder.

I'm Blue, by the way. And no, Harry wasn't my friend. And we definitely weren't friends with benefits either.
We actually hated each other, believe it or not. We were complete and polar opposites. He was this arrogant and cheeky little shit, while I was the good girl, yet bad girl secretly. Everyone knew me as the straight A student, the one who achieved in her academics. I was the one who was the most active at school. Harry on the other hand was the complete opposite, with the mind of a dirty thirteen year old boy.

Though I was basically the best example of the teen good girl, I needed love. Not the real love, but I needed ... the sex.

Harry and I had made a deal one day, seeing that we both needed the same thing. We swore to never tell anyone about our little deal, because who knows what the school would've thought. It was just a deal. Basically for the pleasure. That was all it was really. And yet, no one knew about this deal. Everyone still thought we never knew each other and that we were just strangers to each other.

I'd like to keep it that way.

Once I heard a knock on my window, I jumped slightly, lifting my head off my comfy pillow. I could see Harry's silhouette behind the window, me quickly wrapping the covers around me and walking over to the window.

While unlocking it and yanking it open carelessly, he had this smirk on his face has he watched me. I blankly stared back at him, motioning him in as I shut it.

"No one's home, you should've just used the front door," I said a bit harshly. He glared at me before replying sarcastically,

"Well excuse me for being more careful," he paused. "Did your homework yet, love?" He chuckled at his own little remark as I rolled my eyes once again.

"I did," I replied while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, could I get a glass of-,"

"No," I cut him off while walking over to him, until we were just an inch away.

"Okay," He rose an eyebrow, before roughly crashing his lips onto mine.

The familiar pleasure ignited sparks in my body, as the kiss deepened quickly. My lips parted so his tongue could have a bit more access into my mouth as my hands ran up and down his chest.

"The weather's bad," I spoke through his lips, breathing in as I tugged at the hem of his tee shirt, attempting to take it off of him.

"Mmm, shut up," He whispered as he let me pull his shirt off of him. I eyed him, grinning.

"I assume you like what you see, nerd,"

"I do, asshole," I responded, shrugging as we fell onto my bed with me on top of him. The kiss still did not break. His lips made their way down my jawline and to my neck as I softly moaned at the feeling. My hands ran up and down his bare and broad back, my nails digging into his skin slightly.

His teeth grazed the skin on my neck almost harshly, as a gasp left my lips. I watch as Harry stopped, moving the curls out of his eye line. He looks down, fumbling with his jeans, me stopping him.

"I got it." I whispered, as my hands tentatively undid his belt and the zipper in a slow and teasing action.

"Stop fucking teasing, Blue," He hissed quietly which made me chuckle. I slowly pulled his pants down and we both crawled onto my bed. He got under my covers with me as I laid on top of him. He continued to nip at the skin at my neck as I was starting to pant.

"I have Finals tomorrow," I breathed out, remembering that I still had to be done with that stupid testing.

"There's a zero percent chance you'll fail," He briefly said, as I watch him pull out a condom.

I smirked, taking it from him.

"You want to put it on me, or...?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded slightly, him puling me closer to his warm body with an arm.

That's where it began.

_________________________

A/N:

THAT WAS A BIT OF A SNEAK PEEK INTO THEIR PAST!

HOPE YOU LIKE ITTT!

please vote and comment! :D

- BritishBums xox

Selena Gomez plays Blue hereee btw! Gif of her on the side >>