0.02

When they got onto the Hogwarts Express, she found herself walking with her favorite trio. She had decided to sit with them because honestly she missed Harry all summer and she liked to spend as much time with him as possible while she could. She wasn't allowed to visit him at their Aunt and Uncles' nor did she want to so why not.

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just... lost control."

"Brilliant!" Ron said.

"Honestly, Ron, it's not funny. Harry's lucky he wasn't expelled." Hermione defended, once again taking the fun out of things.

"I still think it was brilliant." Neville Longbottom rushed past them a copy of The Monster Book of Monsters chasing after him

"Hi, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Row."

"Hi, Neville." they all said.

"C'mon. We're in here." Rowen said, opening an compartment. They go inside and see a man in shabby looking robes sleeping against the window.

"Who'd you reckon he is."

"I'm going to take a guess and say Professor R.J. Lupin."

"How do you two both always know everything."

"It's on his case." Hermione answered, pointing to the luggage above them.

"Is he really asleep?"

"Seems to be. Why? What is it, Harry?"

"Close the door." Harry said, "Rowen, I don't want you to get offended."

"Harry, I know what my father's done." she said truthfully, she knew what he has done, she knew he was innocent. But she'd never tell her friends that. Harry told them what Mr. Weasley and Rowen just sat there listening to the lies that Harry was told, but she didn't blame Arthur, no he was given the same lies everyone else were.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you and to get Rowen back?" Ron asked.

"Yes." Harry confirmed.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean... eventually?" Hermione questioned.

"Sure--- of course, no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a raving, murderous lunatic... sorry Rowen."

"It's fine." Rowen said biting her tongue. The compartment began to rattle, and the lanterns inside flicker. The train lurches, beginning to slow down. Hermione slid down into her seat, pinning Ron against the window. They exchange an awkward glance that doesn't go unnoticed by Rowen at all, Hermione carefully slides to the other end closer to the wall.

"Why're we stopping? We can't be there yet." Rowen said looking down at her watch. Harry rises and slides open the door and peers into the corridor. Slowly all the lanterns in the corridor go out as well.

"What's going on?" Ron questioned. Rowen takes notice that the compartment is getting colder and she brings her sweater closer to her body.

"Dunno... maybe we've broken down?" Harry suggested sitting back down and bringing his cousin into him, trying to provide warmth to the small girl.

"Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!"

"There's something moving out there. I think... people are coming aboard." the car they were in started to sway violently before righting itself, "bloody hell... what's happening?" a soft crackling fills the window begins to ice over. They notice something towards the compartment door and see a cloaked figure. Crookshanks hisses at the figure as it looked around the room. It looked at both Rowen and Harry before a airy breath and Rowen begins to hear something.

Obviously Rowen doesn't remember blacking out, but she must have. She was now out of Harry's arms and looking into the eyes of someone new entirely, "Moony." she whispered, he gave a small smile and handed her a piece of chocolate.

"Are you all right, Miss. Black?"

"Yes, Professor. Thank you for the chocolate." he handed a piece to Harry as well..

"Thanks."

"Chocolate. Eat. It'll help." Rowen confirmed for her cousin.

"What was that--that thing?"

"A Dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now."

"It was searching the train, Harry. For Sirius Black."

"And when they found his daughter, well they weren't concerned with it." Professor Lupin informed them, "I need to have a word with the driver. Excuse me." he pointed to the chocolate before going through the door, "eat. It'll help."

"What happened to us?" Harry asked taking Rowen's hand in his own, trying to provide comfort to the older girl.