[029 - SMUT]

this chapter is literally just dirty public restroom smut + tw: sex

I pushed Gerard against the wall of the small room with my forearm, kissing him hungrily. My other hand gripped his exposed hipbone tightly, my short nails digging into Gerard's fragile skin. His teeth tugged at my lip, and fuck, he was driving me absolutely insane. His cold fingers brushed my spine as he worked my shirt off quickly, mumbling incoherent words against my mouth.

I couldn't take my eyes off him — all dark, lustful eyes and sinning lips as he pulled his own shirt off. It was hard to function properly with him looking so goddamned hot, reaching to lock the door behind me. And he was on me again, kissing me once more, his cool fingertips dipping into my jeans. God, he was turning me on so fucking much and his cock was pressing against my hip through his pants, which was fucking hard to ignore. Time slowed as he unzipped me, popping the button, sinking onto his knees, pulling my pants down with him.

"Fuck, Frank," Gerard rasped, his voice thick with want. I just nodded quickly and watched as he worked my cock out of my boxers, his hands shaking slightly. His fingers curled around my dick, stroking lazily and making me hiss. Gerard looked up at me, his pupils blown as he slowly — fuck, so slowly — pushed my cock into his mouth. He was so wet and hot, his tongue pressing against me as he took more of me in.

My hands fisted in his electric hair, jolts of pleasure running up and down my spine. I didn't want to look away from him as he sucked me off — God, he was gorgeous; his thick black eyelashes fluttered down against his rosy cheeks, his hair a mess, his pastel lips soaked in saliva, stretched around my cock. My cock.

He looked up at me once more, hazel eyes large and expectant, using his hand for the base of my dick that he couldn't quite reach with his mouth. "Fuck, Gerard," I choked out, biting down on my lower lip. I let myself lean against the ugly yellow wall, my hips jutting out. I felt my cock begin to throb; so did Gerard, who swallowed me down quickly before coming up with a slight 'pop'.

My hands were quick to find his head and pull him in for a deep kiss, our tongues mingling, and Christ, he tasted like cigarettes and me and him. I loved his taste, couldn't get enough as I kissed him over and over again; on his lips, the corner of his mouth, his jaw, his neck. Gerard's nails dug into my back.

"You gonna fuck me or what, Iero?" He asked quietly, letting his hands drop and squeeze my ass. I exhaled, realising just how unprepared I was for this. I didn't think this through at all, I didn't even think to bring lube, fuck, lube

He slapped a bottle of body lotion into my palm with an impatient look plastered upon his features. I took it without much more thought, pulling his black jeans off his form as quickly as I possibly could, my eyes glued to his body.

I poured a generous amount of the creamy lotion into my palm, dipping two fingers into the substance and leaning in to kiss his neck.

Okay, so it turned out prepping Gerard while he was standing up wasn't an easy feat. I'm no pornstar.

"C'mere, baby boy," I murmured, sliding my hands up his ribs, smearing the lotion all over his body. He didn't seem to mind. The cabinet next to the sink was relatively low, thank fuck, and I helped him position himself upon it easily.

And God, he was such a pretty boy.

The pads of my fingers pressed against his entrance; Gerard's brows knitted in frustration. "Frank, fuck, I —"

"I know, baby, I know," I said, surprised at how deep my voice had become. My heart was racing as I took him in: his thighs spread apart, his hard cock flushed and curved upward to lay against his abdomen, his swollen lips trembling. Fuck.

I pushed two digits into him quickly, smoothly, though Gerard's body began to quiver. Planted a kiss on his mouth. Bit his lip. Searched for his cock with my free hand, stroking him slowly, watching him pull away and moan softly.

Everything was happening so quickly and suddenly he was trembling, sucking in his lower lip, his mouth agape, his hands reaching out to grip something, anything, finding my bare shoulders. "That's it, that's it Frankie, fuck —," Gerard moaned loudly, too loudly.

I crooked my fingers in him, kissing his jaw, my cock throbbing between us. God, I had to have him, make him scream my name, pull my hair, scratch my back.

Gerard hissed when I pulled my fingers out and reached for the lotion, though I quieted him with a forceful kiss.

My hands landed on his ass loudly as I pulled his body closer to the edge of the cabinet. I pressed myself against him, biting on his neck as he guided my cock toward his wet hole. Gerard closed his eyes and tilted his head while I pushed into him slowly.

"Oh God, oh fuck, fuck, shit Frank," Gerard mumbled, his nails digging into the flesh of my shoulder blades.

"Jesus fuck, sugar, you feel so —" I couldn't finish my sentence; he rolled his hips down onto me, pulling himself up closer to me, biting down a little too hard on my shoulder. I didn't mind. How could I?

And I was fucking him, hard and fast and far too noisy, our lips touching when I thrusted into him. His hand was around his cock, moving quickly, and I couldn't stop myself moaning. I was getting closer with every thrust, my entire being on edge.

"Frankie," Gerard breathed, letting his head fall back, his tangled red locks sticking to his face. He threw his arm over his eyes as he pushed down onto my cock, his other in a tight fist around his own. "Frank, I... oh God, Frankie," he whined.

"Yeah," I moaned, my thrusts becoming sloppier. "Oh fuck, babydoll, come for me," I said, biting down on my lip because God, he was pushing me over the edge, fuck, fuck fuck fuck, I was dying. "Come for me."

"I'm — yeah, I am, yeah," Gerard stuttered, his eyes screwing shut. He leaned forward, moaning, and bit down on my shoulder as he came hard over his fist. "Oh my God," he moaned, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

Fuck, he was so tight and hot and wet and I swear I was dying, my vision fading out at the edges and I came, I came hard and fast, repeating his name over and over under my breath. Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing this again. Shit, yeah, that was good.

I pulled out of him slowly, making him wince, but he kissed me, running his hand up my spine. "Yeah, Frankie," he muttered, kissing my lips rapidly, over and over, sending a chill down my spine and it made me realise how much I needed him in my life.

I'd miss him if he was gone. Of course I would. I'd miss him moaning my name, kissing my collarbone, holding my hand and sleeping in my bed. God, he'd be so hard to live without, but life goes on, doesn't it?