THIRTEEN

One week later

     The pack was coming into town to surprise Britt. She knew they were coming but she forgot because of how sick she was. She had a mask over her mouth and nose helping her breath. She had IV's and tubes sticking in every bare place in her body. She only had about 7-8 days left to live and she was in terrible condition.
    She laid asleep while the pack was downstairs while Jacob was in the hall talking to Billy on the phone. She wore a faded maroon t-shirt with sleeves that went down to her elbows and a pair of black lace panties. That was it. Not even a bra.
    She hadn't taken a shower in weeks yet still smelled okay. A quilt, comforter, sheet, and two other blankets were draped over her yet she was still cold. She wore a knit hat over her bald head keeping her warm.

    The door opened and a young boy of the age 15 named Jacob black walked inside Britt's hospital room. He watched as his helpless best friend laid peacefully asleep under all the cords and wires which hooked her up to different machines.
   She stirred in her sleep after a few minutes until she woke up. She sat up and looked around the room confused. "Jacob," she yelled in a whisper which was muffled not only by her sick voice but the mask over her mouth. "Hi, Britt," he said sadly. "What's wrong?" She asked as he walked to her bedside.
   "Look at you," he frowned. "I'm fine. Is the rest of the pack here?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Yeah I'll go send them up," he said and left the room.
   Just a few seconds later Britt heard the door open. She opened her eyes and a big smile appeared on her face. "Look at you. Your smiling even though your in so much pain," Sam said shaking his head as he and a bunch of other shirtless guys enter the big hospital room.
Everyone crowded around her bedside surrounding her. "It's hot in here," she mumbled through her mask. "Here take your hat off," Jared suggested. He pulled off her hat which made everyone gasped. "Britt. Y-your hair!" Embery exclaimed as he pointed at her head.
"It's the treatment. It made all my hair fall out," she whispered towards the end and slid her hat back on her bald head. She pulled back most of the blankets and left the sheet on since she wasn't wearing pants.
Britt shot up into a sitting position and started dry heaving heavily. The boys looked around frantically trying to find something for her to throw up in. Jared grabbed the bucket off of the table and shoved it under her mouth as she pulled her mask off of her mouth and up her face as she threw up her liquids which was all her medicine she has taken in the recent hours and emptied it into the bucket.
Carlisle ran upstairs and into the room over to her bed pushing her way through the boys. He adjusted her oxygen machine and whipped the extra spit and stuff off her chin with a towel before sliding her mask back over her. He filled some liquid into a bag and put it on her third rack on the last hook out of four and stuck another IV into her.
He pulled out some of her other IV's "doc, what are you doing?" Jacob asked. Carlisle slid his hand over his neck motioning for him to be quiet. "Britt, you'd feel better if you'd try and fall asleep," Carlisle suggested. "We'll leave so you can get some rest," Sam said walking towards the door. "No! Stay," she croaked.
Jacob sighed as the boys stood off against the wall while Britt was fighting to stay awake. In just a few second Britt was fast asleep. The last thing she said was, "I love you guys so much,"
"what did you just do?" Jacob asked Carlisle. "I gave her medicine to fall asleep. Jacob, Britt won't be waking back up. Her heart is to weak to keep fighting. Alice saw her future. She was going to die a painful death in a few hours so I made this less painful." Carlisle explained.
"How much longer do we have until she dies?" Jacob asked. "About ten minutes. Why?" Carlisle replied. "Turn her," Sam said going the conversation. "What about the treaty?" Carlisle asked him. "That doesn't matter right now. I care for her to much. Please turn Britton," Sam answered him.
Carlisle walked back over to her bed and opened up a drawer from the table by her bed. He pulled out another IV bag which was already filled with liquid and had X's all over it. "What's that?" Jacob asked and Carlisle got the IV ready. "It's all of our venom," Carlisle replied back. He cleaned off to spot right next to her neck and stuck the IV in from which the venom in the bag which hung on the stand flowed into her bloodstream just a few minutes after her heart monitor went beeped,indicating her death.

    Here's a new update since I hadn't updated in a while. In order to get another update I need 5 votes and 2 comments. Let's see how long it will take you guys.